Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A nice warm butterbeer[Penny]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

A nice warm butterbeer[Penny] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice warm butterbeer[Penny]   A nice warm butterbeer[Penny] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:36 am

[I WANT TO READ THESE DRABBLES. I WANT TO. SO BADLY. ;3;

and omg. xD Oh yeah, those nice warm butts. Just what I ordered~ xD]

"Ah, okay. So I should start expecting more from you? Perhaps I can turn you into a presentable, up-standing person for society. There is still hope!" Penny exclaimed, laughing all the while.

Penelope blushed slightly. Her, a charmer? Hardly. She then pursed her lips, rubbing her chin in thought. "Huh... I suppose I hadn't thought of that either. Oh my, then we're doomed, huh?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side just a bit. She looked down, picking up her mug and slowly sipping the rest of it down. She placed the mug down and raised one of her eyebrows. "All finished?"
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A nice warm butterbeer[Penny]   A nice warm butterbeer[Penny] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:02 am

((THEY WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU SOON ENOUGH, ALIX DEAR. ALONG WITH A BOWL OF PIPING HOT BUTTS.))

Todd laughed, fondly shaking his head at her. "Yes, yes, well, I still have a long way to go before I'll be sitting at the adult table," he said, chuckling.

He nodded grimly. "We sure are. Too attractive for our own good." At her question he pushed his glass away from him, straightening and batting his eyes at her. "Yes, ma'am, I am. Would you say that you are finished as well?" he asked, mirroring her as he raised an eyebrow of his own.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A nice warm butterbeer[Penny]   A nice warm butterbeer[Penny] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:09 am

[YAY. DRABBLES AND BUTTS! MY FAVORITE!]

"It shall be a long and arduous journey, but one day... one day you will sit at the adult table," Penny giggled a bit.

Another blush formed across her face, and she tried to hide it a bit. "Y-yes, I s-suppose we are," She smiled slightly. She glanced back up at him, her smile growing a bit. "Yes I am." She told him. She reached down into her pocket to lay the money for her butterbeer on the table as she stood. "Are you ready for your demise?" She questioned rather innocently as she wrapped her scarf around her and placed her blue gloves on.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A nice warm butterbeer[Penny]   A nice warm butterbeer[Penny] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:23 am

Todd got cheerfully to his feet and tugged on his coat, tossing his money for the drink on the table along with a tip that he figured was generous enough(he still didn't have a clear idea of how much was appropriate to tip, so he usually overshot). A grin crept across his face when she asked if he was ready and he leaned toward her a bit, eyes filled with mischief. "Of course, but I'm not the one who's about to get a face full of snow. Sneak attack style." He started walking toward the door, hands in pockets as he whistled oh-so-innocently.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A nice warm butterbeer[Penny]   A nice warm butterbeer[Penny] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:28 am

Penelope blushed slightly as Todd leaned in. When he began to walk away, whistling with his hands in his pockets, Penny blinked and whirled around. "Wha-what? No, I don't think so!" She told him, rushing after him into the chilly winter air.

[shall I create a post on the lawns, dearest Ashley?]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A nice warm butterbeer[Penny]   A nice warm butterbeer[Penny] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:39 am

((I should think you shall, Alix darling.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice warm butterbeer[Penny]   A nice warm butterbeer[Penny] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice warm butterbeer[Penny]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: