Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} Empty
PostSubject: It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}   It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:46 am

Penelope sat on the bed in her dormitory. Quite surprisingly, she had yet to meet any of her roommates. She crossed her legs and glanced about. She had gone to bed quite early most nights, or like that one night, fallen asleep on the couch. She moved slightly toward her nightstand.

She had quite a few items on her nightstand. She always kept a book there, just in case she couldn't fall asleep, a brush, a moving picture of her brother and her, and then the coral tulip bouquet she had recieved a while ago... something she didn't remember, really.

Penny picked up her book, pulling to close to her and opening it to her bookmarked page. She didn't have anything better to do at the moment and so, she'd read.

[crappy intro is crappy. Sorry. D: ]
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}   It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Eva walked in her room shutting the door having yet been attacked by Leroy she didn't see penny their before walking over to her dresser and got herself some cloths out and went in the bathroom. Quickly she changed rubbing her neck and picking up her cloths to burn them not wanting to see then.. even her now rip jeans and god forbid Jim ever finds them. When she walked out she jumped seeing the girl on the bed "oh um... hello."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}   It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:43 am

When someone new entered the dormroom, Penny glanced up slightly from her book. She was a beautiful girl, to say the least, with long black hair. She seemed partially upset as she picked up some clothes and moved toward the bathroom, not seeing Penelope obviously.

Pen pursed her lips, trying not to think much of her ripped clothing as she disappeared from her sight. She let her eyes drift back to the pages of her book until the girl came back out of the bathroom.

Penelope glanced back up, the girl having spoken. She offered her a soft smile, hoping that that alone might make her feel slightly better - whatever she had just gone through. "Hello," she greeted back. She put the bookmark into her book, making sure she kept her place, and placed it to the side. She didn't want to be rude. "I'm Penelope Baudelaire; though, if you want, you can call me Pen." She paused then, studying her. "Are you alright?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}   It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:13 am

((Sorry yesterday I was out XD ))

Evaine bushed a strand of hair away from her face studying the girl, she was older than her but never saw her before so was she gone for awhile? "Nice to meet you Pen." she nodded at the girl as she took her rip cloths and stuff them in a bag to throw away later. Her eyes glace at the rose that Jim gave her, still in bloom cause of the spell , she turned her head back to Pen "I'm Evaine Moonblood." she cupped her hands together.

Hearing her ask if she was ok Eva slowly nodded her head "Ran into my ex.. not a pretty picture as you can see." she glanced at the bag then at Pen "Please don't tell Jim. He's the one with the rat tail, really cute and sweet. I don't want him knowing I ran into my ex outside." she gripped on her shirt thinking of how Jim would handle that but mostly needed to talk to him about her sister's death. That Brie was going with her for she didn't think Jim would wanna go to that kind of thing plus she wanted to spend time with Brie seeing the girl was pregnant again.. Eva pray that she'll keep the baby safe this time.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}   It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:35 am

[it's no problem. <3]

Oh, so this was Evaine. She had heard a little bit about her and Penny let a small smile form on her face. "It's nice to meet you too Evaine," she told her politely, but watched in curious worry at the way she moved. Something was definitely wrong, she was always a good character of being able to figure those things out. Perhaps it was due to her many years of watching people instead of interacting with them.

Penelope's lips parted ever-so-slightly. "Yes, I've... I've met Jim; he did seem nice," she offered nicely. "But this ex... he... doesn't seem like a very nice guy." She frowned slightly. She knew she was stating the obvious, but she didn't care. Penny let her legs swing over the side of her bed and she scooted forward. "Is there, uh, a... reason... that... Jim can't know?" She questioned softly.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}   It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Evaine slightly smiled to herself when she talked about being nice "yeah, he's a sweet heart alright. Even if he doesn't say so, he's sweet. So is Todd." Eva sat down on her bed facing towards Penny as she folded her legs placing her hands on her knees. "No he isn't... He's always abused me and made me feel like i'm nothing until I met Jim. But now he's having this problem with me being happy for once." She bit her lip looking down at her hands as they keep rubbing her knees nervously "I don't want Jim to worry about me running into my ex and getting mad.. You see he put me in the hospital more than once, he's tried raping me more than once.. and this time he tried again. He's even used the unforgivable curse on me.. more than once.." her voice hesitated at the last part and took a deep breath "He has so many problems i feel like my troubles with leroy is always worrying him and I don't wanna be the problem when he starts getting gray hair."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}   It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:30 am

Penelope bit her lip at the mention of Todd, the slightest smile hinting upon her face. She glanced down at her hands which were folded neatly in her lap. Yes, Todd was a sweetheart as well... which sometimes only made her feel more guilty over her memory. She too kin a deep breath. "Yes, yes he is," she murmured.

Penelope's head shot up and her blue eyes widened. Here she was, sitting in a small self-pity thing over the fact that she lost her memory when Evaine had to deal with so much worse. She couldn't even begin to imagine what that would be like. The worst things that had ever happened to her included the day her mother died and her accident. That was it. She had no right to feel bad about herself. Penny took in a deep breath. "Th-that's... horrible..." her voice was breathless and full of worry. She may not have known Evaine for very long, but that didn't mean she couldn't worry about her safety. Penny pulled her legs up to her bed, wrapping her arms around her knees and resting her chin atop them. "I-isn't there anyone who can stop him?" She questioned. Something like this shouldn't continue on... this Leroy person had to be stopped. Even if she didn't want to tell Jim, she should tell someone - aside from her that is.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}   It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:10 am

Seeing Penny had a small smile to her face when she said Todd's name she wondered if she liked him "Um," she shut her mouth seeing it was none of her business to ask they just met no need to try asking so many questions on the first meeting.

She held her knees close to her chest resting her chin on them as she went into deep thought about what Pen asked "well he was punished for almost killing me seeing Miss. Mallery walked in and caught him red handed and when Jim told her about the curse he used on me they took action. I don't know what they might have done to him during holiday break but I'm wanting to go back and see Jim's family.." she felt at piece their even if her and Jim was caught by his father more than once. They thought made her giggle a little Jim's father was pretty funny at times and made her miss her's even more but Jim was a lot like her father in many ways. "I guess I could walk to Miss. Mallery again about Leroy's action or maybe the head master." she said thinking of a few "Some of the teachers already knows about what he has done."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}   It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:45 am

Penelope glanced up for a moment, having thought that Evaine had said something. Perhaps she was just hearing things, because it hadn't been apparent.

Penny watched her as she spoke. This sounded like a horror story. She could never imagine going through something like that. The only time she had ever been close to death - that she could remember, and she didn't even remember it - was when the potion exploded and her head cracked against the stone wall behind her. She had been lucky to survive, despite having lost her memory. But to have someone almost kill you... it made her shiver. "Still..." Penny pursed her lips slightly. "He should be... expelled... or... I don't know..." she shrugged. It didn't seem like he was being punished enough. He probably wouldn't be until it was too late, and then people would wonder why no one had done anything sooner. That's always how it seemed to go.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}   It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:19 am

Evaine nodded her head in agreement not only being scared for her life but for Jim's "I'm more scared if he hurts Jim than myself. I always fear he'll go after Jim one day and put him in the hospital." she sighed rubbing her forehead against her knee not even wanting to think about it cause it worried about her to much. But Jim was just as stubborn as her when it comes to her safety saying he can deal with Leroy it's not like he went to the hospital before but back then it was different.. He didn't have anyone to care for him much as she does. She shook her head "But enough about that." she laughed nervously. "So do you know Todd? I mean Jim and I saw you two talking along with Brie."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}   It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:17 am

Penny bit her lip. Yes, that too seemed scary. She was unsure of what to say, just thinking of the horror of it all made her shiver. Her unsurance of what to say bugged her; she should have something reassuring to say, but nothing really came to her mind. It made her feel useless to the situation, which she was. Penelope just desperately hoped that this Leroy guy got punished, more so than he already had been. Something to make all of this horror stop.

Pen blinked and gave a very small smile. "Oh, yes, I s-suppose you could say he's my best friend," he was one of her only friends, at least. She supposed that made him her best friend. She always left out the part where she had dated him; mainly because she didn't remember any of it. She shrugged slighly.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}   It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:09 pm

"Mind if i ask how you two know each other?" she asked tilting her head to the side holding her knees tightly with a small smile to her face.

((sorry it's short Sad I have writers block))
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}   It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Penelope blushed a bit, twining her hands together. "N-no, not at all," she pursed her lips in thought for a moment. It would be hard since she didn't know all the facts. "I, well, I had left Hogwarts for personal reasons... only returning now... but uhm, before that... we uh... met... and..." Penny shrugged. "We... became friends, I guess... and..." she blushed terribly. "Yeah." She still wasn't sure about mentioning the dating part. She found it hard to mention, partially because she felt so incredibly guilty for not remembering it.

[it's no problem hon, it happens~ <3]
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}   It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:27 am

"Oh wow.." that's all eva could say blinking as she rubbed her neck looking down at her feet she looked back at Penny "well maybe the five of us could do something.' she said with a smile before thinking about going to talk to Belle about Leroy "I'm sorry for leaving like this I'm going to talk to a teacher about Leroy but we should talk ok." Eva smiled at penny again and grabbed the bag of her ripped cloths. Waving at Penny she walked out of their room to talk to miss Belle

{-END-]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}   It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine} Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a pleasure to meet you {Evaine}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: