Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST Empty
PostSubject: FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST   FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:56 am

HE REALLY DOES. IT IS FOR PLOOOTTTSSS

XD

any takers? he needs a -new- lady friend, someone Jess doesn't know, for...something XD
and a love interest (he's pansexual-doesn't care about gender or looks but gets with someone over personality) to make a certain girl jealous XD
Back to top Go down
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

PostSubject: Re: FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST   FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:38 am

Neffie's always up for messing around and causing trouble! Smile
She's a fourth year though but she is a vamp so she's older than she looks! Razz not sure how Fionn would feel about htat
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST   FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:33 am

hmm...he doesn't get along with her sister. I don't know if he'd want to incur the wrath of Akasha...but I think her as a fling would be funny, especially as I can see her acting even more flirtatious and stuff to him whenever Jess is nearby XD so...her as a definite possibility XD
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST   FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:20 am

YES, DO THIS PLZ
I APPROVE.
butAkashadoesn'ttrolololo

AND CAN AKASHA WALK IN ON THEM? PLEASE?
SHE'S GOING TO ANYWAYS, LOL
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

PostSubject: Re: FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST   FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:32 am

Well Natalie is available, I dunno how well she and Fion would get along but yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST   FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:56 pm

@Akasha: well, with your blessing >: ) -eventhoughAkashamightkillthembothbutDRAMAXD-

Natalie: hey Smile cool ^^ maybe we can find out? he could be his new friend ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST   FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST Empty

Back to top Go down

FIONN NEEDS A LADY FRIEND AND A LOVE INTEREST
Page 1 of 1