Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Ambrose pulled a face as Juliette entered the compartment again.

"Eugh, you again?" He poked his tongue out again and dropped his bag to the floor. It felt weird to be back in his robes again; he'd only tried them on once in the shop and hadn't quite had the chance to get used to them. "You better hope you get Gryffindor now, you look really weird without the hat"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:32 am

Juliette crossed her arms and gave him a glare, before laughing softly as she sat down once again. Though when he made the comment about her looking weird. Her eyes narrowed as she kicked him lightly on the knee.

"You're mean!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:36 am

The moment Juliette lightly kicked his knee, Ambrose fell to the floor, theatrically tossing and turning with mock pain etched on his face.

"Oooooh, whyyyy, why would you do this? Oooooh, the paaaain! Maybe- maybe you need to give me some snacks, to help me feel better. Oooooh, pain!"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:40 am

Juliette's eyes widened when he fell to the floor. Though she suddenly laughed at the way he was acting. It was too funny. She kept giggling, and giggling before she got up and started to tickle him.

"Paaaybaaaack!!" She giggled as she continued to tickle him.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:45 am

"That's... not... fair!" Ambrose said, out of breath as Juliette tickled him. He tried to push her off but she was surprisingly strong for a girl. "Not... fair... you're... girl!"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:50 am

Juliette giggled more as he tried to push her off. Before laughing more at his comments.

"And? Girls can be strong!" She giggled as she continued to tickle him, before she backed up and laughed at Ambrose on the floor. "You're funny." She said as she sat there, giggling.

She really liked this boy so far. He was funny.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:04 am

"I'm hilarious," he corrected her, crawling away quickly when Juliette finally relented. "And I'm way stronger than you, missus. So you don't want to try that again. I was only letting you do it this time cos I don't have a wand, you see?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:33 am

"Sure! If you are stronger than me, you would've been able to push me off!" She giggled as she just smiled at Ambrose. Though she got up and sat back in her spot to look out the window. Her eyes scanning the scenery.

"I wonder when we will get there."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:01 am

"Soon," Ambrose said eagerly, moving to the window and peering out of it excitedly. "Everyone's dressed, right? The older kids wouldn't do it too early I bet. In fact, I bet you a Chocolate Frog that it's just around the corner!"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:06 am

Juliette looked at him with a expression that showed no amusement.

"You are not getting my snacks! So stop trying." She said, before smiling as she turned to look back out the window. And as she kept looking out she sat more on her knees, trying to see more out the window.

---
And a couple of minutes there the train stopped, which made her smile big.

"We're here!" She laughed as she turned around to get her bag and her suitcase. Though she looked at Ambrose. "Too bad I said no to the bet. You would've gotten a chocolate frog." She said as she stuck out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:12 am

"You're a horrible girl, you know?" Ambrose said with a sigh, though he was still grinning at the halting of the train. "I offer you those lovely treats and I get nothing in return. So unfair!" He grabbed hold of his bag again and turned to Juliette. "Ladies leave first"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:22 am

"I know!" She giggled as she messed his hair up and jumped off the seat when she got her suitcase.

She only laughed when he complained again about the treats. And smiled when he let her leave first. And as she left she walked down the hall, seeing all the others kids excited just like her and Ambrose were.

And when they exited the train, her eyes widened at the look of the place. And it looked like they would have to go through a path in the forest to get to Hogwarts. And this made her smile big. She was really looking for to this year.

Though Ambrose suddenly went through her mind and she opened her bag to take the something. She then turned to face him and took his hand, giving the thing she took out the bag.

"Thanks for talking to me on the train, and making the ride enjoyable!" She said with a huge smile as she moved her hand to reveal the chocolate frog.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:33 am

Ambrose followed Juliette out of the cabin, looking about the corridor in a slight state of awe as he was surrounded by far taller students. His awe was increased once they stepped off the train and he looked about at the pathway and the gathering of other first years.

"Wow," he muttered under his breath, but was distracted by Juliette speaking up again. She handed him a chocolate frog, making Ambrose's eyes light up a little more. He grabbed it quickly, as if he hadn't already eaten on the train, grinning. "Awesome!" he said happily.

Ambrose looked about, making sure that no one was watching them at all. Satisfied that they were not being watched, he leant forward and quickly kissed the girl's cheek, catching the corner of her mouth in the process.

"Bye, weirdo," he said, laughing to himself as he bound across the platform to a group of boys that looked mildly interesting
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:40 am

Juliette's blue eyes widened when she was suddenly kissed by the boy. Though she felt him miss her cheek a little bit.. Which shocked her more. She looked at him in shock when he suddenly pulled back. That was her first kiss.

"Bye, weirdo."

She suddenly opened her mouth with a bit of laughter. She then tried to kick him but he had ran off to fast. Which made her giggle a little bit, before smiling wide as she looked up at the sky. Before she walked off and met another girl. A girl named Aileen.

---

Ambrose, Juliette, and Aileen were all placed into Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2