Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, I'm Gonna Get You Too~ [Tag Ed Once-Ler-Event #1]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

Hey, I'm Gonna Get You Too~ [Tag Ed Once-Ler-Event #1] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm Gonna Get You Too~ [Tag Ed Once-Ler-Event #1]   Hey, I'm Gonna Get You Too~ [Tag Ed Once-Ler-Event #1] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:33 am

Greta seemed pretty on-board for the whole thing, even if she didn't know the Slytherin girl very well. Then again, neither did Ed. This was his first encounter with her. He just hoped he could sort this all out before things got worse. Great time for me to become a teacher, he thought a little sourly. Just my luck that everyone would go bonkers once I stepped foot in the building. Of course, he knew it wasn't his fault, but he couldn't help but think it anyway. "Alright, let's get moving," he said, leaning on Greta briefly for support. Although he was getting stronger by the second, he was still a bit wonky on his feet. He let out a nervous breath before heading out, knowing that Greta wouldn't be too far behind.

((Yeah, the Hospital is quite a bloody mess. XD Do you have any preference on where Greta and Ed go? I was thinking they could either go to Allis first or head over to John's office. I can PM either of them and see what they think.))
Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm Gonna Get You Too~ [Tag Ed Once-Ler-Event #1]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: