Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]] Empty
PostSubject: I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]]   I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:02 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Juliette had ran straight to bathroom after the whole scene with Ambrose. She locked the door, before she completely stripped herself of her clothes and turned on the bathtub's shower. And immediately sat in it as she held her knees before she closed her eyes to think.

She couldn't believe what had just happened.. What Ambrose did. Even if she was drunk, she wasn't fully drunk to not think about it! She was just emotionally drunk.. Though what he did really hurt her.. that wasn't what she wanted! She didn't want someone to kiss her to make everything better..

She wanted someone to be there for her.. To tell her that everything was going to be okay. That her mother will someday tell her that she loved her.. She could care less if people cared or not.. All she wanted was to be told everything was going to be alright when it wasn't.

But it was too much to ask for.. Everything was too much to ask for.

She opened her eyes as the tears blended in with the water as she looked up at the ceiling. But.. before she knew it she closed her eyes against she broke down and cried onto her knees.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]]   I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]] EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:02 am

Juliette lifted her head as she continued to cry. She quickly washed her hair with shampoo, and her body with soap before she rinsed everything off. She was trying to take her mind off of what happened.

She turned off the shower when she was done and put a towel around herself before standing up. Though the moment she stepped out of the tub.. She fell clean off of her feet due to the dizziness of the room. And she sat there as her eyes just stared at the wall as the tears came back as she started to remember everything once again.

She was so week right now. So very weak.. and she was hating it! She put her hand over her eyes as she just continued to cry once again. Julie still couldn't believe what Ambrose did.. and how he thought that was what she wanted! And then her minds raced towards her mother again. Which made her eyes narrow as she got up and punched the wall out of anger.

Though she hit the wall a little too hard, which made her hiss as she held her hand.

"Dammit.." She hissed as she just leaned against the wall as her eyes closed.. Though when she opened her eyes again she got dressed in her night clothes, before she finally just gave up on standing and sat back down in the bathroom, and continued to cry against the wall. A way she was venting... wanting to get everything out before she would go to sleep.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]]   I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]] EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:13 am

Aileen moved up the stairs in a quick but graceful manner. Such actions bred into her at a young age. One needed to hurry to not take up too much time, but slow enough to not look like she was in a rush. And grace, one had to always be graceful. At least that was what she had been taught.

When she reached the top, she moved to her dormitory that she shared with Julie and three others. She opened the door and peeked inside, not seeing any sign of the blonde. Stepping fully inside, Aileen made quick but sure steps towards the bathroom. Sure enough, she heard the running water. Moving her hand to the door, she frowned as she found it locked. Of course.

She awaited until the water ceased to run, waiting for the other to dress and make her appearance. When she heard a thud and a small hiss, Aileen reached down to lift up the skirts of her dress and grab her wand that was tight to her calf. Taking it out, she casted a quick Alohomora. Upon hearing the small click of the lock undoing, she smirked and placed her wand back in its hiding place before opening the door.

Her eyes were greeted with the sight of Julie sitting in her night clothes, crying her eyes out. A sense of deja vu hit Aileen for this was not the first time she came across the fellow Slytherin like this. Silently she moved towards the other and sat down beside her. She said not a word, but merely reached her hand out and placed it on the girl's knee.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]]   I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]] EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:26 am

Julie's head snapped up when she heard the door unlocked. And she was trying to force herself to stop crying as she feared it would be someone she didn't want to see.

Though when she saw it was Aileen who opened the door, her whole body relaxed. She then looked away as she gasped, wiping her eyes. She closed her eyes as she heard Aileen walked towards her and sat down. And winced a little when she touched her knee. But like always.. she knew she wanted to know what was going on.

But it took her a while to collect herself, before opening her eyes and looking down.

"My mother sent me away to my grandparents over the break.. She wanted to only be with her new husband. And if I would've stayed.. they would fight." She said calmly as she was trying not to talk stupidly due to the alcohol in her system. "She didn't want me.. when I really wanted to stay home.. I had to spend my whole break.. with my grandparents.." Juliette sniffled as she wiped her face..

"And.. now.. Ambrose knows about it.. Cause I got so annoyed with him asking what was wrong.. And when I told him what was wrong.. He told me if he said he cared.. he would be lying.. And then kissed me and asked me if that is what I wanted.. And that is not what I wanted, Aileen.. I don't want any of that... None of it.." She whispered as she continued to cry..

Though she didn't have to say what she wanted.. Cause Aileen herself already knew.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]]   I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]] EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:12 am

She ignored the wince, knowing it was a common reaction and simply kept her hand where it was, waiting. Waiting for the other to speak her mind for when she chose. That's how it always was. To pry would only make her irritated or more shut in. One needed patience. And that was something Aileen was skilled in.

And then at last, Julie spoke.

Aileen remained quiet as the other spoke of her Christmas holiday, listening to the tale that seemed to have devastated the other. Once again it seemed Julie had been sent away, her so called mother still not wishing to have the child in her presence. Unwanted. Aileen somewhat knew how that felt. She was nothing more than a barging chip for her family. If she did anything to lower her value she would have been casted aside.

A questioning brow was raised when Julie confessed to Ambrose knowing, before patting her knee in comfort. So she had drunken too much and spilled the beans did she? No wonder she's like this right now. she thought before pausing at the mention of a kiss. Blue eyes widened as she frowned deeply. Men. They were quite foolish at times. I'll have to give him a stinging hex later. she thought as waited for the other to finish her tale.

Once she was done, Aileen knew what to do next. Her hand lifted from the knee and began to pet the soft and wet blonde hair. "It'll be alright deary." she said, her voice soft and comforting. "Who cares about your slut of a mother anyway? She isn't fit to even be given the title." she said, her voic never chaning. "Your grandmother is more of a mother than she is. I'm more of a mother than she is."

Carefully, she began to guide Julie's head down to lay in her lap as she continued to pet her hair. "And never mind Ambrose. He's not as skilled as I in know what others want. He's but a boy who think's he's the greatest thing since Merlin. A silly fool is all dear." She said, giving the other a soft smile. "He may be a fool who couldn't figure out what to do, but at least he tried. Even if he did fail. That must mean he cares just a little. Enough to try something, and not even tell any of the others of your current state of being." she added thoughtfully. "A fool indeed is he not?" she asked, though expected no answer. "But he might just be your fool." Her smile turned into a little bit of a smirk. "I'll be sure to give him a little payback for you and a trial to see if he can stand being your fool."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]]   I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:30 am

Juliette stared at the ground when she felt Aileen's hand go through her hair. She looked slowly up at her when she said it would be alright. The one word that she wanted to hear this entire night. Though she smirked softly when she heard Aileen insult her mother. Due to right now she felt the same way about her mother. All her mother was, was a slut.. A bitch. Someone who didn't even deserve to live on this planet. God how she hated her mother so much right now. Though she nodded at the mention of how her grandmother was more a mother.. As well as herself.

Her facial expression changed a little when Aileen suddenly spoke about Ambrose. She shook her head at Aileen, finding it amusing how she kept insulting the people who hurt her. She slowly sat up to look at her.

"He is a fool. A fool that better hope I don't curse him the next time I see him." She said, before rolling her eyes. "He is not mine.. He is a fool who just wants to flirt with anything that moves. And.. go ahead, Aileen.. Give him a little payback.. but he has no chance with me. I'm going to be the first girl that doesn't fall for his playboy ways. All he does is annoy me." She said with a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]]   I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:42 am

A snicker left passed her lips at Julie's words, glad to see that the other was feeling a bit like her old self. As well as calling the young man a fool. Her smirk turned more sly as she was given permission for payback, her crafty mind already thinking of ways for revenge. Ways that couldn't be linked back to her of course. No good to make an enemy out of a housemate, or risk loosing house points and detention.

A light chuckle left her lips upon Julie's reaction to Ambrose being her fool. "You misunderstand Julie darling." she said, her eyes sparkling with nothing good. "I said he was your fool. Not that you are his. One can own without being owned you know dear. Whether he knows or not, he is a little under your control. The questions are: how much, and how can you manipulate it?" Oh it was an interesting sight. Of course perhaps she was mistaken, but she didn't think so. In a house foul of the cunning and ambitious, how can one not reveal to others of Juliette being like she was if not for some other motive. He didn't seem the type to blackmail per say, perhaps wishing to get on her good side for future romantic encounters.

Regardless if it was an actual relationship or just for sex, he no doubt wanted something of that nature from her. And thus will continue to try to impress her and woo her. And it can be used to her, and my, advantage. she thought as he sly smirk deepened. "But never mind that now." she said, her hand never stopping it's petting.

"Are you feeling better dear?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]]   I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:36 am

Julie raised her eyebrow when Aileen mentioned how one could be owned without being owned themselves.. Which made her smirk at the thought of that. If Ambrose did belong to her to where she could manipulate him.. Then the news itself was interesting to know.

"Same here." She answered, curious to know how much she owned him. Julie listened to the rest of what she said, before feeling her head starting to pound. She knew she would have a horrible hangover in the morning. Her eyes seemed to completely look at Aileen when she asked her, her question.

"Emotionally, I feel better.. Body wise.. I am not looking forward to the hangover I'm going to have." She coughed as she put her hand on her forehead. "Shit.. Aileen.. I should only drink with you.. You make sure I don't get this way." She groaned, before shaking her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]]   I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:28 am

Aileen shook her head out of amusement as Julie confessed of the lack of joy to the hangover of the future. A small smirk formed upon the remark of how the other should only drink with her. "Indeed." she said dryly, scoffing a little though her smirk grew. "Let this be a lesson to you and your moment of foolishness." she added before patting the other's head lightly.

"Now then, let's have some water shall we?" she suggested lightly, slowly lifting the blonde's head back up. "And then off to bed." It was the best thing to prevent the worse of the oncoming hang over. "Come on then." she said, encouraging the other to rise. The sooner the other rested, the sooner she would get well, and the sooner Aileen was off babysitting duty.

Perhaps it was a bit much to do, especially among Slytherin friends, but Aileen never complained. Because by doing these kind of things, helping Juliette out and being the listening ear and comforting words, she made the other depend on her and owe her. And in turn, Aileen was able to have her own moments of breaking down without judgement. Something that was hard to receive in Slytherin. She wouldn't throw something that valuable away for anything.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]]   I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]] EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:57 am

"Yeah.. yeah." She replied when Aileen talked about her foolishness. She put her hand over her eyes as she was trying to make her head stop pounding. Though she knew it would be quite worse in the morning. But she was thankful all she did was yell at Ambrose.. Even though she planned on giving him some payback.

She looked up at Aileen when she mentioned water and nodded. She also thought it would be good for her to get water. If she didn't she would have a horrible hangover. Though before she knew it, Aileen was telling her to get up. Which immediately snapped her out of her little world of hangover land, making her stand up.

Juliette stumbled a little when she first stood up, but quickly caught herself and let Aileen help her get some water.

After a while she had drunk two bottles, before she let Aileen help her walk back to her bed in the Dorm. She sat on the bed. Before she just laid back on the bed. And after ten minutes, she was able to fall asleep.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]]   I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]] Empty

Back to top Go down

I've become so numb [[Tag: Aileen]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: