Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plots for Knox? :3

Go down 
+2
Jessica Landon
Molly Starkey
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Plots for Knox? :3 Empty
PostSubject: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:46 am

Plots for Knox? :3 Dxmz5z
Plots for Knox? :3 20gywd3

Knox Callahan.
Half Blood.
Hufflepuff.
Cursed.

Young and sweet, Knox enjoys surrounding himself with people who aren't jerks.
Friends:
- Jane
- Lilo
- Molly
- Jessica
- Todd
- Waycca~

*Possible crush on Jane. ;P

If they are jerks, despite his scrawniness he's not afraid to speak up for the victim.
Enemies:

And then there are the people he wants to be like when he's older, the people he really admires.
Role Models:

* Unofficial adopted child of William and Tony.

Plots? Interest? :3 Anything, feel free to reply!

Last edited by Knox Callahan on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:48 am

Knox. Is. A. Cutie pie!

I can see Molly treating him like a little brother. :3
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:51 am

They don't have much in common, but Knox is just so unbelievably cute that I want Jessica to know him ^_^ She's probably mother him a little if she could, she'd definitely stand up for him if he were in any trouble.
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:53 am

So adorable

As an older HufflePuff, I should so be his role model 8D
That is if he really likes quiditch.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:08 am

I am going to hop on the bandwagon and scream about how FREAKING CUTE KNOX IS.

Waycca would probably tease the death out of him, and Todd might be protective of the lil guy?
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 am

*COUGHJANE*
Love Interest..? xD
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:28 am

Emily would love to be your friend and partner in pranks! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:30 am

Oh wow! xDD I come back to this, how awesome!

@Molly;
Why thank you! :]
And of course! He'll look up to her because she can keep a smile on her face even after all she's been through! D: He'll probably ask about her Grandma is after holidays.
. . . and you totally don't get bonus points for using Emma Stone as her LA. . . not at all. xDDD

@Jessica;
Thank you! Very Happy
He'd appreciate her help! And he'd think she's amazing for being so confident after her incident! D8 He'd really admire that about her!

@William;
xDD He feels slightly more manly being called adorable rather than cute, thank you! haha!
And yes, William has a lot that Knox will look up to! 8D YAY FOR BEING HIS FIRST ROLE MODEL.

@Todd;
xDDD Haha! Feel free, he doesn't bite! Even if he did the worst case scenario would be catching the 'cute'.
Good teasing or bad? xDD
And yay Todd! 8D his first Ravenclaw buddy!

@Alliss;
xDDD Haha! Sure! She's so adorable!

@Emily;
8D Sounds good Emily! Although he's not too much of a prankster, but he'd follow her lead if she did. xD
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:33 am

Waycca won't be too vile towards him! She knows to appreciate cute when it comes along - definitely not gonna bully 'im!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:37 am

xD Oh, ok, got 'cha!
Dang, must be so HORRIBLE to have so many beautiful girls thinking he's cute! Pft! xD
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:44 am

^^ Aww, that only adds to his cuteness! (and she'll probably comment on that often... maybe pinching his cheeks just to be annoying. ;3)
Very Happy <3 And you totally don't get points for using Young Rupert Grint as his LA. Mmhm. No points for us! ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:03 am

He'd be keeping his fingers crossed for her ^^ and he'd never forget her! Even when she finishes school and he possibly never sees her again! D8
. . . so much ginger epicness in this thread, we need to stop talking! xDD haha!
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:07 am

Omg. If he ever says that to her, she may just cry. ;^; and then hug him. and then never let him go. I think he just reached the max on the cuteness meter. o3o

Bahaha. Yes! There should totally be a ginger club or something. xD THEY CAN'T HANDLE OUR GINGER EPICNESS! >P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:21 am

;3; Oh dear lawd. My feels! Now it has to happen one day! . . . WHOOT! xDD Maxed out!
There really should! xDD THEY CAN'T! I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF I CAN HANDLE IT RIGHT NOW! xDD
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:26 am

Yes, it definitely should! :]
Bahaha, NO ONE CAN HANDLE IT! and now the earth shall explode because it's all just too much. xD
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:15 am

Is it bad that I sort of want William and Tony to unofficially adopt him?

Because I can't get over his adorableness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:19 am

xDDDD Not at all! That's like . . . the most adorable idea ever, he'd be all for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:20 am

I support my boyfriend even though I'm on Kris's account.

Also, you're going to love and hate me since I'm Eli (teaches Flying) and Kris (teaches Charms) and Will's boyfriend (Tony)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:24 am

I guess its official then! xD
NOOOO ELI, WHYYY?! D; WHY THE FLYING?! 2/3 he'll like but then you add the flyinggg! xDD
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:26 am

Brilliant! 8D

*huggles unofficaladoptedson* You're gonna love having us as unoffical parents 8D Isn't that right Tony, Love?

And don't worry Duckling (I think he should be occasionally called Duckling or Ducky), I'll help you get the hang of flying. I play Quiditch after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Knox? :3   Plots for Knox? :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plots for Knox? :3
Page 1 of 1