Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plottage for Characters?

Go down 
+5
Penelope Baudelaire
Belle Mallery
Evaine Moonblood
Tony Rogers
Edward Once-ler
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

Plottage for Characters? Empty
PostSubject: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:36 am

Okay, here's the info on my new characters:

Edward Once-ler // 29
Goes by: Ed, Eddy
Friends// John, Eli
Favorite Students: Evaine, Valerie, Tony, Asyra
Enemies// None
Lovers// None

Also, Ed runs the music club, so if you're interested in auditioning, leave a comment. Smile

Asami // 16
Friends// Larissa, Akasha, Aquata
Enemies// Valerie, Asyra
Lovers// None

And if you're interested in plotting with my old characters, here's the info on them:

James Hawkins // 15
Goes by: Jim, Jimmy-kins, King of Adorability
Friends// Todd, Brieanne, Nani, Molly, Emily, Valerie, Penny, Richard, Laura
Favorite Teachers// Alliss, Eli
Enemies// Fionn, Leroy
Lovers// Evaine, Aurora, Perseus (he's mainly with Evaine right now, he just hasn't officially broken it off with Aurora and Perseus yet. XD)

Belle Mallery // 26
Friends// Dean, Miranda, Jayden, Eli, Chicka, Gwyneira
Favorite Students// Evaine, Tony, Alaric, Asyra
Enemies// Leroy
Lovers// None

Last edited by Ed Once-ler on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 am

Tony Rogers, definitely. He's a music geek in like... well geekyness. He plays a variety of instruments so you and him should get along 8DDD
Back to top Go down
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:48 am

Musical geeks are the best. Smile
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:51 am

Eva wants to join your music club : D
Back to top Go down
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:53 am

Booyah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:55 am

Val will annoy asami for fun :3 and might look up to ed as an older playing the guitar with him lol
Back to top Go down
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Aw, he'd like that. Smile I've even wondered to myself if Val would get, like, a crush on him or something. XD
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Ooo I like that. Val crushing on ed XD
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:27 pm

Student/teacher crushes are the best. XD *is already shipping Waycca/Dean like crazy* XD
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Haha yes : D I can see it now the next crack video you make you'll have Val and ed
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Hey, John is also a 29 year old Hufferpuffer~ Maybe he and Ed could have known each other in school or something? In any case, I'd think they'd get along. :3

Penny would probably get along with Jim, too. Smile

And Gwyneira and Belle should totally be friends, once she opens up to people. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:26 pm

*Out of no where a small teen with golden locks glomps Ed to the ground* XD
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Ooo, I like that idea. Smile Ed probably needs an old friend to show him the ropes anyway. He'll be so excited and probably knocking things over a bit. XD And hooray for Jim and Belle making more friends! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:22 am

Okay. Let me see this.

FOR ED:

Richard isn't musically inclined but being on the road a lot he loved to watch stars so he might enjoy your class.

Kris would be friendly and more than willing to help you out if you have problems. He's one of the less stereotypical Slytherin.

Tony would like die if he wasn't in your class. He'll probably have the biggest teacher puppy crush that means nothing in the long run on Ed. (Much to his boyfriend's disdain)

Eli would be able to help you as a fellow teacher. He only teaches first years so he'd be willing to help out with any classes. He's also an Astronomy buff.

FOR JIM

Richard - I could see you and him being friends. He's a fellow Ravenclaw and very outgoing (when Quidditch comes around I want him to play the seeker. He's fast and really, really flexible. He used to be an ex-circus act.)

Kris - He's a teacher so I'm probably going to end up teaching Jim at one point or another. Not sure how they'd get along but I'm hoping well since, as previously stated, Kris isn't exactly the stereotypical Slytherin.

Tony - Not sure. He might know you off hand because you're in Quidditch but other than that... I'm not sure. He's too shy to really make friends.

Eli - I have no idea. He teaches Flying now. So... I guess we'd be cool? IDK. ;A;

FOR BELLE

Eli - OUR SHIP SAILED. Eli is really going to like Belle.

Richard - NoideabutIhopeyoulikehim.

Kris - Totally going to love to talk to you. Maybe a bit of a change we might have a fling? :3

Tony - Might need to be taught how to come out of his shell more. He's more inclined to female friends than male ones. Maybe he'll look up to her?
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:41 am

Watch Tony and Valerie compete for Ed's attention. XD So hilarious. Ooo, yes, I think Ed and Eli will have lots of fun together. Smile

Ooo, Jim wants to be the Seeker too, so he and Richard might have to compete for that. But yeah, I can see them being friends too. Jim needs more male friends. XD I think he'll like Eli if he teaches flying, especially now that he's more comfortable with showing off his skills.

Hmm, fling, perhaps. Although Belle's more of a long-term relationship kind of gal. We'll see how they work out. Smile Aw, Belle would love to help Tony branch out a little more. She always acts motherly towards students she likes. Evaine is proof of that. XD
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:49 am

Everyone always believes something might be long term but something usually breaks them apart if it doesn't last. :C

And yessss, Jim and Dick might be rivals until the results could come out. He's an ex-acrobat so doing normally horribly hard manuevers are easy for him. xD

He might help Jim is it came down to it as well. 8D Dickneedsmorefriends.

Course Eli would enjoy a bit of show manship, it was how he was raised after all. xD
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Alaric will most likely have a crush on Belle and try helping her out in Herbology seeing he grew up on a small island Smile and would wanna hang out with Jim or prank him (mostly pranks girls XD)
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:02 pm

I think John and Ed will be, like, the dorkiest pair of friends ever. <3
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:32 pm

I don't know about Asami yet XD with Alaric
Back to top Go down
Alaric Benjamin

Alaric Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Sami is her nickname Ric calls her and hmm.. what should they be Smile
Back to top Go down
Greta Hayes

Greta Hayes

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:01 pm

I can totally see Greta spying on Ed for like, ever. Music calms her when she has episodes regarding her memories. <3
Back to top Go down
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:30 am

Aw, that sounds adorable! Smile I can see him trying to reach out to her and get her to be a bit more outgoing. He has a knack for doing that. XD
Back to top Go down
Greta Hayes

Greta Hayes

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:35 am

She's probably panic and go poof many, many times before she'll let him get near her. But she'll spend a lot of time peeking into the room through the ceiling or something. xD And since she can't reveal secrets, she's a very good listener, so if he ever needed to vent about his family, she is willing to listen. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plottage for Characters?   Plottage for Characters? Empty

Back to top Go down

Plottage for Characters?
Page 1 of 1