Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]

Go down 
+3
Craig Rivera
Akasha Wynters
Jayden Andrada
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Pftttttttttttttttttt.
Flip it around love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:39 pm

It's not my fault you don't know what you're doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Pftt.
If the scene above was right then clearly he didn't know what he was doing.
But he seems plenty pleased, so I must be doing something right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Well Jasper's body wasn't ready for that arrow to his knee...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:04 am

No but I took it like a man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:24 pm

No. You whine and complain about it every nine seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:33 pm

It makes my man feel more manly about himself!
EXCUSEMEFORBEINGAGOODBOYFRIEND.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:30 am

Pfffffft I ready know I'm more manly. Snuggle buddy. Anyway.

Bump the thread... Dick and Ashleigh need plots. This includes romance and maybe just having fun...(except Ash, Ashey it totes taken)

And Derek needs plots as well.... XD
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:25 am

Ok, XD here goes
Derek Stiles:
Fionn- might like him. Fionn is Pansexual so I see some interesting plots, especially when the plot between Fionn and Jess get going >: )
Gregor(character that is ready to go, but Chessie needs to ok his account <3)-hrm…maybe like him? If he’s Slytherin and pureblood then totally. Though I see them attempting to manipulate each other XD. Though Gregor has a sort of love interest already (heck yea for arranged marriages XD)
Arwen(character that is ready to go, but Chessie needs to ok her account <3)- I don’t think she’d like him, but she’s 12 so…
Pippa- wouldn’t care about him unless he did something like, I dunno, insult or hurt her dad, and then he’ll get pranked up the yin-yang <3

Kristopher Belle:
Fionn- like him, sorta. I dunno :/ personally I love Kris but Fionn’s always hard to figure out with characters like this, so it would be best for them to meet and see what happens
Gregor- he’d like him. But I see manipulation attempts ahoy.
Arwen- well, she’s a lot like him personality wise, so he could be one of the few people she opens up to and enjoy as a teacher and possibly a friend.
Pippa-would like him, of course XD and personally think he should be in Hufflepuff. Though I doubt she’d out and out say it.

Richard Grayson:
Fionn: sexual tension maybe? Or brotherly instincts kicking in. but if you’d prefer a bully for Rich, just say so XD
Gregor: would hate him, just for his blood of course XD I don’t see these two getting along at all
Arwen: hrm…she’d like him, I think, maybe crush on him? Lol
Pippa: no idea XD maybe like him/look up to him?

Ashleigh Hemmingway:
Fionn-I don’t see him caring about her or what she does. She’s a Gryffindor, but I don’t see them interacting much…
Gregor- Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 Ef8eed59

Arwen-wouldn’t like her at all ^^;
Pippa-I think they’d co-exist but beyond that…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:29 am

Derek:

Fionn - Totally fine. Apparently I'm a pedophile anyway.
Gregor - Like me, probably.
Arwen - I'm apparently a pedophile, so.... we'll see.
Pippa - Can I just kick you in the face?

Kristopher:

Fionn - It's impossible to not like Kris. It just is. I think the entirety of HAU has/had/have a crush on this dude. We can always see where it goes. Kris is patient... as long as there is noise. Seriously. Kris cannot handle silences. At all.
Gregor - He could try, but remember I happen to be shipped with Jasper. And the douche can't manipulate me... so... I see many, many failed attempts in your future.
Arwen - PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE
Pippa - Everyone loves Kris. Wink And originally Kris was a Hufflepuff. But... I was like, "NO."

Richard Grayson:

Fionn- LET'S DO IT. SRSLY. NEED SOME GAY LOVE HUR.
Gregor - I'm actually a pureblood... just raised by muggles. And then I don't actually know I'm a pureblood... yay?
Arwen - Love me. Crush on me.
Pippa - Look up to me. Join Knox... he's there. Already.

Ashleigh:

Fionn - I will be okay with this.
Gregor - Unff, oh bby.
Arwen - Awww. :C
Pippa - Okay. I'll eat you.
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:53 am

Derek:
fionn-lol XD meant like a crush, but okay Cool
Gregor-yea, I agree with you XD
Arwen-is Gregor's little sister and I don't know if she'd really like him or be interested to be honest ^^; she's Luna Lovegood odd
Pippa-Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 F46e04e7

Kristopher:
Fionn-lol XD yes. though I can't see him liking him THAT WAY. just...a lot of respect? lol
Gregor-it's why I said ATTEMPTED XD
Arwen-YESSS AND IT SHALL BE LOVELY <3
Pippa-lol XD nice

Richard-if you're ok with it YUSSS
Gregor-WELL, that's confusing... :/
Arwen-always forever <3
Pippa-I'll do one better, I'll start an official fanclub! jk,jk XD

Ashleigh:

Fionn-and so will he
Gregor- you know it Wink
Arwen-little sister to Gregor XD and a Slytherin <3 what do you expect? XD
Pippa-Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 F46e04e7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Richard needs best friends.

This RP needs more gay people...
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:20 pm

it totally does...still, pansexual :3
hey...should Richard and Fionn met? I've got a funny-ish idea, if I can pm you about it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:23 am

I find it funny everyone wants to make out with Dick. Butnoonehasaromanricinterestinhim? D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]   Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snakes, a Bird, and a Lioness. [Plot Thread]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2