Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone] Empty
PostSubject: I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone]   I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:16 pm

Brie wandered into the Room of Requirement, a flood of memories hitting her as she entered the room. This time, she wasn't at a party; she was in a spacious, bright room with one gigantic window, light pouring in and blessing the space with warmth. There was one single hardwood chair in the middle of the room, and so Brie decided to sit in it, staring out of the window at the clouds.

The last time she was in the company of the room, she ended up drunk off her ass and spilled her two deepest secrets to Todd, ultimately setting herself up for even more frustration and pain. It hurt her to think about Todd for some reason.. she had been crying way too much every time he popped up in her mind. She knew it was bad to have such potent feelings for someone who longed for someone else, but her emotions wouldn't comply.. and that was what killed her. She hadn't spoken to any of her friends for a while, mainly because she sortakindamaybe was avoiding them. Brie didn't want to spill her problems to anyone. It was just enough for her to deal with.. and that was how it was gonna stay.

She sighed as she ran her fingers through her long hair, feeling very odd as she continued gazing out of the huge window, her thoughts floating to the one person who had the power to make her feel completely normal.

[Woo, yeah, let's make Brie all thoughtful and junk. xD]
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone]   I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:17 am

[Thinking Brie and Larissa can have a mutual understanding that they are friends but when in bad moods, they vent it out on each other? xDD]

Larissa didn't think, she just ran. Ran down the halls, hopped onto random staircases and ended up sprinting down the seventh floor corridor. She needed to be alone, time to think, she flung open the door of the room of requirement, tears glazing her cheeks. Shutting it behind her, she breathed a sigh of relief. She'd never been able to take the pressure. Parents, life, sexuality. It all got too much sometimes, but no-one had caught her in this state ever before except the Slytherin House ghost and her brother on the odd occassion.

Rissa slammed against the door with her fist before leaning her back against it, when she realised that there was someone else in the room. Sat on a chair. By the window. It didn't matter to her that it was Brie, that they were supposed to be friends. All that mattered now was that someone had seen her hurting and Rissa had no weakness. Larissa Lestrange was the girl made of stone and she always would be.

"What are you doing here?!" Rissa's face swelled with anger as she brushed away the wet stains from her cheeks and glanced helplessly at Brie. "Your always in the wrong places at the wrong times! Get out! GET OUT." Larissa screamed from the other side of the Room of Requirement. The words helplessly fell from her mouth like broken chords of an unchained melody, her arms flailed. She didn't know what to do with herself. She just wanted to hurt. Alone.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone]   I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:07 am

"I was here first," said Brie, not bothering to turn from the window, "Calm down, Larissa.. I won't tell anyone, I promise. Don't get pissedvat me just for being here."

She finally turned towards her, a hard look on her face, "I think we both need to take a chill pill. We can't be emotiinless forever."
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone]   I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:48 am

"We can, I CAN." Larissa's voice hurt from the shouting but for a moment it took her mind off the pain. "I have to be, my mother is Bellatrix Lestrange. She is heartless and so am I." Her tone dulled into more of a matter of fact statement as she tried to freeze her hearts painful beating and be her usual cool self.

"I can get pissed at you for whatever I like Brieanne," Larissa stepped a few steps towards her as she watched the rain patter on the glass window. Everything was so insignificant. "Don't push me! People always push me, surely you know better than that? Leave me be!" She couldn't have it, Brieanne knew nothing. They were drinking partners, friends when things got tough. Right now though, hate filled her stomach as she unleashed her anger at the only thing standing in her way from being alone.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone]   I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:00 pm

"You know what, Larissa," Brie said coldly, crossing her legs and arms as her face drastically changed, "Your mother is a completely different person than you are. You think I don't know? My father's a terrible person too. He's done so much to hurt me, and do you see me throwing hissy fits and being a bitch to everyone? Didn't think so. I'm your friend, Larissa. You shouldn't be yelling at me, 'cause goddamn it, I don't want to hear it. Point blank."

She frowned at her as Larissa kept yelling, Brie simply turning back around in her chair, watching the rain make patterns on the glass, "Did you ever think about what I had on my mind? You're sitting here about to break down and I haven't yelled yet. It should be switched."
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone]   I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:03 am

"Thats just it though Brie, you may not be like your father, but I AM my mother, now move." Larissa's tone became edgier and a dangerous anger flashed across the iris of her eyes. "I am not going to break down Brie, I don't break down. I just don't want a stupid little girl sat here depressed when I want time alone. What do you know about me? NOTHING." She had managed to supress the hurt for a few moments and now tentatively reached for her wand, she was sick of Brie's insolence. Sick of people thinking they knew her, knew what she was capable of. No-one at this School except Aurora, Proteus, Perseus and Sinbad knew that. She could be a monster when she wanted.

"Move aside now Brie or I will curse you," Larissa's eyes narrowed as she pulled out her wand.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone]   I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:24 am

"Well then, Larissa," said Brie again, turning around to look at her, "You're just going to have to fucking deal with it. You don't intimidate me . I'm not some clueless school girl and you know that. I don't give a shit who you are or who you're affiliated with, I'm not moving because I don't fucking want to. I will not fall back down. So go ahead, dear. Curse me," said Brie, running her hands over the grooves of her own wand, "I could use a curse from one of my friends. That'd make me so damn happy. Not like I haven't felt them before.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone]   I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:40 am

"Brie, you are not my friend. You think I'm the girl you get drunk with and party with but you are wrong, I am a heartless bitch and always will be." Larissa shurgged, Brieanne's words didn't affect her. She didn't care what she said, she couldn't hurt anymore than she was and she wouldn't suffer anymore of her dignity over it.

"SECTUMSEMPRA!" Larissa screamed, wand poised and aiming for Brieanne's body. It was just what she needed right now, bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone]   I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:20 am

"And Mitzi believed so much in you.. House Elves are too trusting.. they trust anything that seems nice to the eye," Brie said icily, eyes unblinking as the curse collided with her body, feeling her skin being ripped apart and her life flowing out of her. She fell backwards out of her seat, the blood spattering on the window as well as on the clean floor. 'Please let me die here. Let me die where no one can find me.' thought Brie, her breath leaving her as she felt her throat being slashed as well. She was still alive, but weak.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone]   I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:23 pm

"At least now you know I am heartless, don't cross me again Brieanne," Larissa frowned as she planted her wand back into her pocket and with one last glance at Brie, left the room.
She made sure no-one would know, no-one would know it was her, leaving an anonymous note to Alliss Rivera, the Professor ran to the scene and hauling up Brieanne into her arms, she took her away to the hospital wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone]   I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm My Own Worst Enemy [tag: anyone]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: