Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} Empty
PostSubject: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:46 am

Darkness swirled through her mind, spotted with flashes of green lgiht. She was running...running. racing towards something. It was something urgent she knew it. But she didn't know what. The darkness pressed in on her.

Miranda's slippered feet moved silently from her quarters, treading the familiar path out the doors.

Shew as so confused, all she knew was that she had to hurry. Something awful was going to happen. And suddenly, there he was. Tony! Her eyes filled with tears. She was crying. Why was she crying?

Tears streaked from her closed eyes as she mindlessly moved down the hall, her footsteps growing ever more urgent. She started running.

She was racing toward him, her one true love. The man who had cared for her more than she could have ever imagined. But in a flash of green light, he was gone.

"TONY!" she shrieked, both in her dream and out loud. The sound reverberated through the stone walls. Her body collapsed to the ground, tears pouring down her face as she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:08 am

((Miranda.. Sad Sad ))

Sitka walked down the stairs.. he heard a voice coming from here.. students shouldn't be awake at that hour.. neither him.. since he was really tired.. after a day in the infirmary he needed to slepp more during the night.. instead he was there.. looking for some students machinist.. he sighed still in his pajamas.. a t-shirt and some shorts.. luckily nobody would have seen him... luckily there wouldn't be any students to kick in their rooms..
He turned down in the hall, now the voice was gone and in its place he could hear someone sob.. he walked towards the noise and thanks to the spell Lumus he could see a figure on the floor.. "Hey!" he shouted trying to not awake the whole school.. "Are you ok?" he asked walking towards her..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:46 am

Miranda's knees pressed onto the hard, cold floor. But she didn't notice, so lost was she in her nightmare. Her mind was still asleep, even though her body seemed to be wide awake. It was the same recurring nightmare, one she made herself forget each morning. Nobody knew of the nightmares. Nobody knew that she could even have the memories of the murder occurring. Before telling Dean and Belle earlier, no one knew that she had even been there.

Her mind vaguely registered a man's voice, before dragging her back into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:14 am

Sitka bowed towards the figure on the floor.. it was Miranda.. he shuddered.. How could this be?! What was she doing here?! He took a deep breath before trying to wake up her.. "Mi-Miranda?" he called her trying hide his worry but it was so obvious.. "Miranda?" he didnt know what to do.. in another situation.. with a different patient he would already prepare something to help him.. but now.. now it was Miranda.. it was different!
He passed an hand trhough his hair and tryied again to awake her.. "Miranda?!"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:42 am

Miranda jerked awake, gasping for breath. Her eyes darted around her. She wasn't in her chambers. Was she in the Entrance hall? How did she get out here? She rubbed at her eyes and found her cheeks damp with tears. She suddenly noticed a man kneeling beside her.
"Sitka?" she asked, blinking up at her friend.
She fought to pull herself together. She didn't want Sitka to see her like this. Not after all this time.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:08 am

Sitka smiled relieved seeing that she was waking up.. "Miranda!"he hugged her.. "What are you doing here?" he asked her when he left her.. The girl that he knew wouldn't go around for the hall in the night.. If she was here, there would have been a reason or a big problem.. he sighed, sitting on the floor right next to her.. Now he could notice her eyes.. they were red like she was crying.. "Miranda.. is everything ok?" he asked worried..
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:18 pm

She glanced around tiredly. "I'm not sure...I must have been...dreaming."
She rubbed at her swollen eyes.
"I'm fine," she said quickly, looking away. She hadn't ever been able to hide anything from Sitka, but that never stopped her from trying, especially when it came to Tony.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Sitka raised an eyebrow.. "Dreaming?" he repeated.. "It looks much more like a nightmare!" he smiled trying to relax the air but it didn't work.. When Miranda was lying to him she always looked away.. He sighed.. "Miranda.. you know that this can't work with me.." he sighed.. "What was about that dream?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 am

Miranda rubbed at her face.
"It was just a memory, Sitka. I dreamed..." her voice choked. "I just...." she gave up. "It was Tony."

She sighed deeply. It was usually a topic they tried to avoid, as it was a memory of their biggest fight.

"My mind keeps watching him die."
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:00 am

Sitka sighed.. Tony.. he passed an hand through his hair and sighed again.. he didn't like to talk about him with Miranda.. it was a sort of taboo.. their biggest quarrel.. "You're still thinking at him.." like he wasn't still thinking at his parents' death.. it was still an open wound.. and Miranda had the same problem.. "I thought that you.." he paused unsure if it was the right moment to talk about him.. to face the problem with her.. "I thought that you faced the question time ago.." he said in the end unsure about her reply..

((Btw.. did he meet Tony? Razz Question ))
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:22 am

A single tear slipped down her cheek.
"I keep hoping, trying...believing the pain will lessen, that it will become easier. But...when I'm alone at night, he's all I can think about. As long as I have students, or animals to care for, I'm fine."
She shivered slightly. "And now, now I'm getting these nightmares. Why can't I just move on?"
She buried her face in her hands.

{Yes, they definitely would have Smile I think they would have gotten along.)
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:26 am

((Sure! Very Happy ))

Sitka sighed.. he could understand her thoughts.. her feelings.. the same he had thinking back at his parents.. when after that night he kept have nightmares about the men he saw and hided it from everybody.. nobody knew it.. even Tatana didn't know it..
He hugged her tight.. "I know how it is.. " he whispered at her.. "It's not easy.. but.." he paused and left her from the hug.. "..but you can't give up Miranda!" he said firmly looking in her eyes.. "You're strong.. and Tony knew this.." he smiled..
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:12 am

She buried her face in his chest. "I just want the pain to go away."
Tears slipped from her eyes as the grief tightened around her heart, like an iron grip.

"I'm not strong," she mumbled. "It's been four years, and it still feels like it just happened." she paused and looked up into his face. "How did you do it? With your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:17 am

Sitka blinked.. How did he do wth his parents? He didn't talk about them with Nani, Lilo or Tatana.. Grandma didn't like to talk about it.. she talked at the period when they were alive, but never about the night when they died.. Sometimes he dreamed about that night but tried to hide it from everyone else..
He sighed.. "I don't know.." he paused passing an hand in his hair.. "I.. I don't think I passed that night.." he admited.. "Sometimes I think at them.. at that night.. at the men.." he sighed..
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:24 am

Miranda gripped his hand tightly. Two peas in a pod they were. Both hiding from their pain, putting on brave faces for the world.

"Does it get any easier? It's been so much longer for you. I remember at first, it was so awful. But you became so strong. And now, now no one would even know what you saw."

She sighed and pressed her face into his robes. "I'm tired, Sitka. I just want to forget and make it all go away."
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:36 am

Sitka sighed tightening her hand.. "Yes.. do you remember my stupid idea to become an Auror?" he smiled embittered.. "Lucklily you stopped me.." he laughed softly.. He didn't even know where that idea could have brought him.. "I don't know if I can be called strong.." he paused.. "..without you and my family.. I don't know where I could be now.." he smiled awkwardly..

"I know you can do it!" he reassured her wrapping an arm around her shoulder.. "You have me.. Belle.. all your friends.. There are your students.." he smiled.. "Even your animals! All reason to go on.."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:02 am

"It wasn't a stupid idea..." she said softly. "But you were too kind to do that. I didn't want you to lose yourself trying to find vengeance."
She smiled gently up at him. "I guess we've both saved each other now haven't we?" she sighed. "I'm not giving up. I can't."
She kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Besides," her eyes twinkled mischievously. "What would you do without me?"
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:12 am

Sitka smiled.. "That's my Miranda!" he thightened her.. "I know you won't! I still want you here with us!" How could he stay at Hogwarts without his friend?!
He chuckled when she kissed his cheek.. "The same things you would do without me.." he teased her.. "..lost in a glass of water!" he laughed softly.. "You know that I need you in infirmary.."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:55 am

Miranda stood, her nightgown fluttering around her. "Enough depressing stuff, let's do something crazy, for old times sake."
Her eyes danced as her hand gently tugged him to his feet.

"We could go for a midnight swim in the black lake, or sneak up the astronomy tower, like we did when we were kids?"
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:18 am

"To wash away all these sadness.." Sitka chuckled.. "A swim in the Black Lake is ideal!" he winked at her.. it would be exactly like they were kids.. running out from school during the night and have fun.. "It can't get worse than this!" he laughed watching how they were at the moment.. "Caught in the night, out of bed.. still in pajamas.. ready to go at the lake!" he laughed..
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:42 pm

{Ima move them to the Black Lake! kk?}
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:37 am

((OK! Very Happy Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}   Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!} Empty

Back to top Go down

Haunted by Visions of the Past {Tag Anyone!}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: