Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do you think you are

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Who do you think you are  Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:12 am

Maggie was in the library, studying. Spending time with Sinbad seemed to take her attention away from her studies. It was a nice day outside so most people were out spending their time there. Maggie had decided to stay insside, in the library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Aurora walked into the library. She sighed as she walked past the books. Looking for some love stories. As she saw a book which seemed interesting. She took the book as she was planning to go sit somewhere to read it. She than saw Magaret. Her body shivered that little bitch.. Who could even get attracted to such a baby? Aurora walked towards Margaret's table slamming her book on the table. "I hope you have a good excuse for your boyfriend slapping me across the fucking face!" She growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:31 am

Maggie jumped when the book was suddenly slammed infront of her. She looked up at Aurora her eyes wide from shock and surprise. Why was she accusing her. She didn't slap her. She blinked. "He is the one that slapped you, ask him. And in my opinion you deserved it." Maggie turned her attention back to her books, hoping the slytherin queen bee would leave her alone. She had a hunch that that would not be the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:21 am

Aurora narrowed her eyes. "Pfft... What did you did you do to make him defend you huh? Suck his cock?" She asked smirking. "He doesn't see nothign in you. Just a whole to fuck." She laughed. "You really think a slytherin would love a hufflepuff like you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:45 am

Maggie felt a rush of anger as she shot up of her seat, glaring at Aurora. "How would you know what he thinks of me!!?? Just because you don't like anyone out of Slytherin house doesn't mean that he could not!!" She said angrily, but in the back of her mind she felt a bang of doubt. Yes, why would Sinbad want to be with her? She was a half blood, and a huffelpuff. And she wasn't as elegant beuty that Aurora was. She didn't let it show on her face though, Aurora would use it to tear her to pieces. Why did people have to keep making her doubt Sinbad? Was he really that bad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:15 am

Aurorabegan to laugh. "Oh come on! Who could love you? After you have whored yourself to Sinbad. Who would love a whore like you?" She asked. With a laugh. Maggie wasn"t a whore.. But who else was she talking too than? She saw herself more.. That's how it started didn't it? Believing someone would want her for her. Not for the hole to fuck.. Aurora looked at Maggie. So innocent. No Maggie was nothing like her. Nothing!

(OOC: msn?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:16 am

OOC: Sorry Q.Q

Maggie narrowed her eyes, slapping Aurora on the cheek. "Takes one to know one!" She was breathing heavily, trying to keep herself from lunging on the woman infront of her, and scratching her face off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:22 am

Aurora felt the slap against her cheek. She looked at Maggie. "Wrong thing to do bitch." She said as she threw the table away. Pucnhing Margaret in the face. She stepped back. Grabbing her book from the floor. "I'm not going to waste anymore on you." She said as she turned around. Expecting the worst. Well.. What was the worst? Getting beaten up? Did it really matter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:44 pm

The punch hit her jaw, making her bit her lip. Maggie stumbeled back slightly, tasting the blood in her mouth. She grabbed a book, throwing it on Auroras head,hitting the back of it. "What did I ever do to you!!!?? Why do you have to bring yourself up by bringing others down!! You are pathetic!!"

OOC: I'm gonna be playing Sims Medieval -hides- Q.Q don't kill me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Aurora took the hit. As she let her hand slide over the back of her head. She clenched her teeth at Margarets words. She turned around throwing her book down. As she quickly went back to Margaret. Jumping on her almost. Pulling margerets hair. Scratching at the bitch. Kicking her. "Shut up you whore!!" Was the best she could bring out.

(OOC: Q.Q leave me all alone Q.Q. well whatever I'll have my revenge sooner or later Wink xDD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:30 pm

She screamed at the pain of Aurora pulling her hair and scratching her. She gathered all her strength shoving Aurora away. "Look in the mirror before you call me a whore!!!" She spat in Auroras face.

OOC: XD okay people are against me playing sims medieval, they just call and say we are coming over be prepared. XD so I will come on when I get rid of them. Now I am waiting for them to come over Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:34 am

Aurora punched Margaret in the face again. ''Shut up!!!'' She couldn't spit anything back. She just..She was done. Done with everybody and everything. Why? She had no idea why. Punching Margaret in the stomach again.

(OOC: Okkiiii Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:37 am

Auroras first punch landed on her nose. Maggie grabbed her nose, feeling something sticky coming out of it. The second punch made her grab her stomach with her other hand. She removed her hand from her nose, seeing the blood on it. Her eyes widened, tears rimming her eyes as she piched her nose, wanting to make the bleeding stop. "Why do you have to be so mean?!" She sobbed, few tears running on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:19 am

Aurora widen her eyes. "I..didn't mean to.." She stepped back. Grabbing her book from the floor. Quickly walking out of the library. What..whym. She bruhed through her hair. She felt bad already and now it was even worse. What was it that she was so reckless. Normally she would control her anger and turn it into sarcasm and bullying. But now bullying didn't even work.. She shook her head. [I]"Look in the mirror before you call me a whore!!!" She could still hear thos words. Aurora wasn't a whore.. Was she...? ... Well... Don...jason...leroy...Jim.... She leaned against the wall as she couldn't walk anymore. And... Maragret she.. Had something special it seemed... Something.. Aurora couldn't have. She sighed. Punching the wall which seemed to hurt more than she though it would. Wincing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:45 am

Maggie got up, still trying to stop the bleeding. She left her things in the library, rushing through the hallways to the nurses office. She wondered what was wrong with Aurora. Sure she was always mean, but there must have been a reason for it. And she had been shocked to see the blood. Not everyone would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think you are    Who do you think you are  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think you are
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: