Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) Empty
PostSubject: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:02 am

((Seriously, Jim has Todd and Pippa. Add Peter to the list and he's got a trio of ginger friends. XD))

Classes, a friend who had been forced to become a Death Eater, werewolf problems, and feelings for both a girl and a guy, Jim wasn't exactly happy-go-lucky. Not that he had been happy-go-lucky to begin with. But he definitely felt like if one more thing was added to his plate, he was going to explode. But he did figure that it was better to try to solve at least one of those problems instead of moping in his room. So, he was browsing through any books he could find on Death Eaters to see if he could find anything that would help Brieanne, particularly trying to find a way she could leave the Death Eaters without dying. But it looked like that didn't happen very often when to came to people like that. He sighed. This was going to be harder than he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:36 am

((LOL XDDDDD and sorry if I'm slow. Chores XDDD ))

Peter wandered around the room, looking and almost spinning in circles with a curious eyes. He saw flying books, jumping to try to catch one - only after looking around to make sure he was alone. Soon enough, he found a pop-up book and chuckled in amusement at it. But once his laughter echoed through the library, he quickly covered his mouth. Seeing Jim, he flailed in embarrassment and, of course, some books fell on top of him in the process.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:44 am

((It's okay. I'm a little slow too at the moment. I'm finally catching up on the Legend of Korra episodes I missed.))

Jim thought he saw something move out of the corner of his eye. He glanced up, wondering if it was just an owl that had gotten loose from the owlery. But instead, he saw that it was a book flying through the air. And some kid was trying to catch it. He raised an eyebrow in surprise. Flying books? He hadn't seen that in the library before, although he had stumbled upon a screaming one by accident a few years back. It had earned him a nasty reprimand from the librarian about making sure to look at the title of a book before opening it. The red-head spotted Jim though and he saw the kid fall to the floor, along with a couple of more books. Jim winced at the sound they made as they clunked against the kid's head. "You okay?" he asked as he hurried over, knowing that the books in the school felt more like bricks than anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:02 am

((sasjhbicbcwb8!!! Bolin!!!! *.* ))

Peter groaned, getting up and rubbing his head, " >.e ouch..." then looked up. He blinked several times and nodded, "Huh? Y-yea...just...um....you didn't see anything, did you?" he coughed awkwardly, holding his throbbing head as he picked up some books and tried to put them away. He had no idea what order they went in and bit his lip as he tried to find a pattern of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:20 am

((I love Bolin! Smile I think the only character I love more than him is Lin. I'm just, like, in awe of her BAMFness.))

"Uh, no?" Jim hoped that was the right answer. It looked like the kid didn't want him mentioning his playfulness with the books earlier. No doubt the librarian would have had a cow at seeing that. Jim grabbed a stack of books and helped him put them back on the shelf. "Hopefully, if these are out of order, nobody will notice," he said as he crammed a thick book between two smaller ones. "Not that I can tell the difference. All these books look the same to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:28 am

((LOL same here!!! She's just so awesome with her armor and the metal bending and ...everything!! XDDDDDDD ))

Peter chuckled nodding, "Yea same here. But I know a couple of people who'd gut me if they were out of order and knew it was me." he rubbed his head still and felt a lump, " -_- Imma need some ice later." he groaned but smiled as he was helping him, "Thanks." he held out his hand kindly, "Peter. Peter Garfield."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:34 am

((IKR? XD Every time I see her do something cool, I'm like "Oh Lin, your mommy would be so proud of you." XD))

"Ouch. Well, lucky for me, I'm not one of them. I'm practically the opposite of organized, especially when it comes to my room." Jim's bed had become covered with clothes and books over the past few days. He was surprised Todd hadn't gone nuts from the mess. But at least Jim kept his stuff on his side of the room. "Good thing it didn't knock you out cold. I saw that happen to a girl once. Wasn't a pretty sight." He shook the boy's hand. "James Hawkins. But everyone calls me Jim."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:01 am

(((She's just so awesome!! *_* XDDDDDDDD ))

Peter chuckled at the mention of his disorganization then blinked, "O.O you saw a girl get knocked out cold?" he flailed, careful not to hit any books. He then rubbed his head wincing, "That ought to have hurt." then smiled, "Nice to meetcha Jim! Can I call you Jimbo?" he grinned from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 am

Jim laughed. "Yeah. A couple of guys had to carry her over to the Hospital Wing. But I think she was okay by the end of the day. She didn't get a concussion or anything." He thought for a moment. "Jimbo? Um, I guess so. It's better than King of Adorability, at least." He still wasn't fond of that nickname. It wasn't exactly the most masculine thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:55 am

"Well at least she turned out ok." Peter smiled and chuckled at his nickname. Even Peter himself wouldn't get a nickname like that from Zuko or Scarlett but smiled, "Who gave you that name? XD "
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:09 am

"Oh, some of my other friends," Jim replied, blushing a little as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Eva, Brie, Todd, you know, those guys. I just met them this year. They're a great bunch of friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:21 am

"Bri!!" Peter cheered. A named he recognized and chuckled, "I haven't talked to her in forever...they sound great if they're friends with you and her! ^^ I'll have to meet them one day." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:27 am

"Oh, you know Brie? Then you know the fiery tempers she has." Jim gave a little laugh. "You should have seen her go up against Leroy. It was awesome. She can kick butt like nobody's business. How about you? Who are some of your friends?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:53 am

Peter laughed full-heartedly, "Oh I remember her temper." then blined, " D: I missed that?? Oh no." he groaned, facepalming and chuckled, "I would've loved to have seen that." and blinked up, "Ahh well...I haven't been around lately, but most of my own house, Korso my dad, Zuko, Brie, Aurora, Moses, Margret, and some others." he beamed, " ^^ "
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:26 pm

"It was in Potions class not too long ago. It seemed to amuse the other students a lot." Jim gave a little laugh, remembering how fierce Brieanne had looked when Leroy was mouthing off to him and Evaine. He had been pretty surprised at how angry she had gotten. He had never seen her act like that before. Jim bit his lip for a moment, not knowing most of the people Peter listed off. Well, he knew some of their faces, but the only one he had talked to extensively was Aurora, and that had only been once. He hadn't been alone with her since their little encounter in the library. But she still seemed to be smiling at him whenever they passed each other in the hallway, when nobody else was looking. It unnerved him a little bit. "Oh, your dad's the groundskeeper? I didn't know that. Is it cool? I mean, he must know the place inside and out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Peter chuckled, "Ahhh I wish I could've seen that!" he smiled up at him and nodded, "Yes it is. He knows this place by every nook and cranny."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:54 pm

"No doubt they'll wrangle with each other again before the year is out," Jim said, grinning. "You can always ask him about her though, just to tick him off. That'd be nice." Any chance to get under Leroy's skin was fine in Jim's mind. "Sounds cool. I've been here for years and I still don't know the place. I still manage to get lost on the first few days back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Peter nodded, saluting him, "Aye Aye Cap'n Jimbo!" he chuckled and smiled, "You've been here for years?? What Year are you here?" he smiled.

((I have to go, but we can continue later on ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:30 pm

"Hmm, Captain has a nice ring to it," Jim said, smiling in approval. Peter was certainly getting on his good side. "I'm a fifth year. How about you? You look younger than me, but then again, looks can be deceiving."

((Okie dokie!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)   In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter) Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which Jim Meets Another Red-Head (Tag Peter)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: