Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guillory Academy //shameless advertising//

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

Guillory Academy //shameless advertising// Empty
PostSubject: Guillory Academy //shameless advertising//   Guillory Academy //shameless advertising// EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:17 am

Guillory Academy //shameless advertising// Untitled-6
Guillory Academy

Guillory Academy is a very prestigious boarding school, held up through the ages as being the best of the best, meaning that they only accept the best. Everyone attending Guillory Academy has a special skill set, something that not many other people can do. For years, the council of the school has scouted and recruited very special and select few people. These special people can do extraordinary things, be that creating a spark of fire within their hands or knowing every single digit in pi. For the first three hundred years, only the highest ranking gifted were allowed to attend - they were the only ones to be able to afford it and the only ones worthy enough. Within the last two decades, the school has opened up to all types of income families, offering scholarships so that these gifted people may control their powers, their skills, and become the very best that the world has ever seen.

RULES | APPLICATION | FACE CLAIM | CANON LIST | POWER LIST

[//NOTE// this is not a video based role play (though videos are not discouraged). You don't need to make an audition video, BUT you do have to fill out the application if you want to join. Probards can seem a little confusing and scary if you're not used to it, but it's really not all that difficult. Just make sure you read the rules and the face claim before joining. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. :3]
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Guillory Academy //shameless advertising//   Guillory Academy //shameless advertising// EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:29 pm

sounds spooky.. I like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Guillory Academy //shameless advertising//   Guillory Academy //shameless advertising// EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:31 am

Ooh, I'm so going to join this one; the 'school' RPs seem to be a wonderful epidemic these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guillory Academy //shameless advertising//   Guillory Academy //shameless advertising// EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:52 am

XD it looks like fun. Which I totally why I joined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guillory Academy //shameless advertising//   Guillory Academy //shameless advertising// Empty

Back to top Go down

Guillory Academy //shameless advertising//
Page 1 of 1