Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:29 pm

Todd sat, stunned, watching the stranger lead Brie away and then back to the table. He was getting incredibly uncomfortable, but that was nothing compared to how he felt when Brieanne said this man was her father. Oh, yeah, that guy that had made her life miserable and forced her into being a death eater. The guy who apparently could get into her mind whenever he wanted. That guy.

He narrowed his eyes, fists clenching beneath the table. His jaw tensed as he attempted to regain his composure. His eyes flicked to Brie in question, hoping this was all some intricate, cruel joke.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:05 pm

"Ah.. Todd. We've.. spoken before," he managed to get out, smiling at how cowardly Brie was in his presence, "Brieanne, dear, what's the matter? Hippogriff got your tongue? You're so.. quiet."

Brieanne shook her head, looking over at the man then at Todd. 'I'm sorry,' she mouthed, hanging her head down as she spoke, "I'd rather not upset you, Father.. I've learned my lesson."

Lazarus smiled, his crooked teeth rearing their ugly head as he laughed, "It took you all of my methods to learn.." Brieanne cringed at those words, knowing he was just sugarcoating his words and repeating what had happened to her to mess with Todd. "Dad, stop it," she said, holding onto her chair, "Stop. Go home. I'll be there later.."

He glared at her, rolling his eyes, "To not tarnish your dignity in front of your.. friend, I shall. Just know what the consequences are once you arrive home.." he warned, walking out of the facility.

Brie sank down into her chair, putting her head in her hands, but no tears fell, "..I'm done. I can't do this anymore. I'm not going home. Look, Todd, I'm sorry I put you in that position, but.. I'm a coward."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Todd narrowed his eyes, anger melting to fury. The things he was saying. And how submissive Brie's father had forced her to be. It made his toes curl, and his muscles were tensed the whole time. He just sat there, glaring at the guy, almost hoping Lazarus gave him a reason to get out his wand.

He'd barely realized Brie had started talking about, but was able to get her every word. He tried to get the anger out of his system so as not to aim it at her by scratching absently at the wood of the table. "You are not a coward, Brie. He's a creep, a shitwad. You shouldn't go back home."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Brieanne locked her eyes on Todd, studying his body language. She noticed how fired up he got, and slid her chair back just enough to stand up and walk behind him. She bent down to his shoulders, putting her hands on them, "Don't be so angry.. he's gone. He is gone." She noticed him scratching at the table and reached out to put her shaking hand on top of his. "Toddy, listen to me," she whispered into his ear, "I'm not going back.. but you've got to calm down too. You're just giving him what he wants.."

She breathed in slowly, squeezing his hand, "..and I don't want your anger to be wasted on him. He said what he did to get to me and you.. Are you letting him get you so riled up? Or are you going to listen to me and try to calm down.." she said in an even quieter tone, placing her hands back on his shoulders. "Take a deep breath, Todd. Breathe. Just breathe."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:51 am

Todd sighed, shaking his head in disgust at the memory of her father. "I know, I know, Brie. It's just..." He forced his muscles to relax and let the anger drain out of him. "It's really shitty that you have to deal with him. I mean, I now you know that, but...sorry." He shook his head again, frowning. He knew he'd only reacted how Lazarus expected, but he couldn't help it.

((I'm sorry it's so short, but wordsss. I'm also kinda made irl about something, but I didn't wanna make you wait too long for a reply!))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:26 am

"Nope, no sorry," Brie said firmly taking a breath and releasing. "I figure the reason why I have to deal with them is because.. maybe Merlin or God or whoever's up there knows I'm one of few people that can take it and not commit suicide.. whatever type of theory that is."

She patted his shoulders, "Don't dwell on him. If I'm alive after 18 years of this, I'm gonna be just fine." She pecked him on the cheek, standing up and going back to her seat. She hated how sneaky and deliberate her father could be, especially when it involved other people. But, little did she know that she had a plan to end it.. soon.

(ooc: no rush hun! I'm patient ^^ Aww, what's got you upset? D: You can talk to me if you want <33)
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:50 am

((Mm, nothing major, and I'm fine now! ))

"Whatever," Todd sighed, nodding and scooting his chair back as he stood. He gestured with the hand that wasn't gripping his candy towards the cash register. "How about we buy some cavity-inducing crap and blow this joint?" He managed a smile for her benefit and raised his eyebrows in question.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:21 pm

((Okay, great c: Sorry I didn't reply faster, been kinda busy!))

Brie drew back at the sudden sharpness of his words, biting her lip, "All of a sudden, I'm not feeling the whole sweets thing.. but I'll buy it for later." She got up, pushing in her chair as she started for the cash register. She didn't say much or show much emotion when the lady told her the total for her candy, she just got it and went.

After Todd paid for his, she stuck her hands in her jacket pockets, tilting her head at him, "Well.. we're blowing this joint, right? Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:35 am

((Sooo sorry for not replying for nearly a week. I've been pretty busy and I only just saw that you'd replied.))

Todd shrugged, swinging his bag of sweets at his side. "Hmm. I dunno, Brie. We could go to some other shop, or a pub like the Sticks. Or we could just head on back to the castle," he conceded, glancing around at all the people around them. Oh, did how he hated crowds.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:42 pm

((It's fine (: We all have those busy streaks!)

"The Sticks. Best option out of the three," Brie said, running a still shaking hand through her hair. She hadn't been feeling right since her father left the store, and something in her was bothering her. It was like his presence alone changed her entire personality and affected her entire mood. She felt vulnerable, and that was one feeling she couldn't deal with. "I need a drink.." she said, looking at Todd, "Fancy one?"
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:25 am

Todd nodded, though he couldn't help noticing how shaky she was. He figured a drink would do the both of them some good. "Always up for a drink," he conceded, managing a smile and tugging her towards the pub.

((Annd I just had another busy streak >.<))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:46 pm

(I did too Dx I've had colorguard camp every day this week and my body is killing me. 9 am -5 pm. My last guard camp ever since I'm a senior this year ;___; Bittersweet.)

Brie cracked a smile at him and shook her head. "So glad you are," she said, being caught off-guard as Todd started tugging her, "Okay, okay.. guess we're going now."

(You want to start another topic or just let it go un-roleplayed?)
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:12 pm

((Doesn't matter to me! If you're too busy by your camp, we can end it here. Idc.))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:18 pm

(Today was the last day so I'm good for now c: You want me to start it? <3)
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:47 pm

((Sure!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]   Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for Something Sweeter [tag: anyone]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: