Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

Sorry, sorry, sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry, sorry, sorry!   Sorry, sorry, sorry! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:09 am

SORRY I disappeared for like a week or so (has it only been that long? My days are screwed up and it seems like every one day is two, it's weird). Anyway, I was having a few family troubles and after that just didn't feel like getting on. I'm going to try and be more active now, though, so don't worry. I tend to do this thing where I disappear and then come back (if any of you remember from the old site), it's kind of a bad habit that I'm trying to work on, but sometimes I get into these moods. ANYWAY, I have a class starting in a week, but I honestly don't think that'll interfere TOO much with my activeness, it is only one class after all (though it's Monday - Thursday, from like 10 to 12, and it's a four hundred level class... >3> oh fuck, what am I getting myself into? No, no, it'll be okay. It's with my favorite professor, so it's all good!). Now I'm rambling again, bad habit, sorry (though it definitely comes in handy when I'm playing John, haha). So yeah, sorry for the in-activeness, I had a reason, but I'm back now. I'll try and post in the threads I'm in now, if it's my turn~ <3

xoxo
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, sorry, sorry!   Sorry, sorry, sorry! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:19 am

It's no problem and take your time dear!
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, sorry, sorry!   Sorry, sorry, sorry! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:45 am

Here I am saying I'm going to be more active and then this week whirled by.
Another set of events:
1) My great grandfather was put into the hospital (but he's okay now, so it's all good! He's, like, fucking invincible, it's crazy. <3)
2) My class started (and it's actually awesome, but also nearly three hours Monday - Thursday / and then I work Friday nights and Sunday until five).
3) I'm trying to get my new role play site up and running, so I've been looking for places to advertise and I had been working on the layout and just everything with that, so that was a bit time consuming.
4) I SAW RINGO STARR IN CONCERT AND I'M STILL FREAKING OUT OVER THE FACT SO OMG. okay, going to shut up now

So yes. NOW I promise to be more active. Hopefully more eventful things do not happen, because damn, I don't know if I can handle any more (good or bad, I need a break to live my normal, boring life! unless Ringo comes to my house and is like fucking bamf and we run away together. then I'd be okay with that.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, sorry, sorry!   Sorry, sorry, sorry! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:20 am

Give your great-grandfather a high five from me, he seems awesome. (Don't have one, or even a regular grandfather so that makes him doubly cool in my eyes. ;D)

I'm not going to say 'take your time' cause, y'know, I really don't want the RP to die and so many people have disappeared... but please don't freak out or anything over it.

ALSO HELP THIS HAPPENED:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0OOZdfj_zo&feature=youtu.be
and now I want to cry...
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, sorry, sorry!   Sorry, sorry, sorry! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:59 am

Haha, I will! He is pretty damn amazing. He's 87, can barely hear, but can out party me and pretty much the rest of my family. It's insane. He's also read Fifty Shades of Grey, liked it, and is now onto the other two books. I still can't believe it and am still laughing way too hard over the fact

Yeah, I noticed the decrease in our numbers. D: WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN? ARE WE CURSED? THIS IS HORRIBLE. D:

Uh, Shae, you... are... amazing. That video. The feels. The tears. The everything. Excuse me while I go curl up in a ball and cry. ;____;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, sorry, sorry!   Sorry, sorry, sorry! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry, sorry, sorry!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: