Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) Empty
PostSubject: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:07 am

(( THIS TOOK ME SO LONG TO COME UP WITH. Q^Q Sorry for such a long wait! ))

Things were getting more and more hectic by the day. For whatever reason, this school year had had a rough start, and things looked to only be getting rougher. Perseus already had detention, and a letter was surely to arrive in days with just the beginning of a lecture from Grandfather, which he would probably continue as soon as they got home for break. Proteus had found a strange new side of himself, one that was far more awkward then he was used to being, and it seemed to always come out whenever that Akasha girl came around. He didn't know how he felt about such a side of him, if he felt anything at all. Why would he suddenly begin acting that way after five previous years of attendance at Hogwarts?

Perseus was preoccupied by flirting with several passing girls, instantly sending them into a fit of giggles. A nearby teen boy immediately rushed to the side of one of the girls, taking her waist. He glared at Perseus, who raised a brow, before winking at the guy, as well. The entire group paled and then left, their faces blank, causing Perseus to laugh out loud, playfully elbowing Proteus, who glanced to him in acknowledgment. The green-cloaked twin scanned the lawns as the sun peeked momentarily through the clouds in the mid-afternoon. A group of students seemed gathered around something or someone, and they all seemed entertained. He stood and headed that way, Proteus instinctively following, and he listened in on several students teasing a familiar person. He chuckled right along with the students teasing her.

(( Also, I know Akasha is a vampire, but since she could go to all her classes, I figured it's okay for her to be in the sun. xD Correct me if I'm wrong! ))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:34 am

((XD It's fine bby, I forgot about this too)

All she wanted was one day. One day where she could go out on the lawns, with her cloak on and enjoy as much as she could of the nice day, without having to worry about the bloody students at this bloody school harassing her. Just one day.

But Apparently, today was not that day.

She was purely innocent. She had simply come out on the lawns, her usual black cloak covering her face and body, to enjoy the nice sunny day like all of the other students. She thought she'd be ok, but no, her fellow school mates had other ideas.

Once people realized who she was, they began leering and jeering at her, harrassing her, pulling at her cloak and trying to push her into the sun. Of course, with a few swipes of her claws, they sopped that. But that didn't stop the taunts. They had somehow gathered around her in a circle, crude and ugly remarks coming from every direction. Did they not know who she was? Did they not realize that she could kill them all in one instant, and no one could do a damn thing about it?

But she didn't react. She never did. Instead, she leveled the ones in front of her with her calmest and most deadliest stare, waiting them out. They always eventually got tired if she was unresponsive.

The the Malfoy twin joined them. And Akasha's anger increased. Was he not a Malfoy? Did he really think it was wise, considering who their two families were, to follow the crowd and harras her?

In her gut, along with anger, she felt disappointment in the Malfoy twin as well.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 am

This wasn't going to end well, Proteus immediately deduced. He had been listening to the taunts and jeers when they had first began, while he and Perse3us had been at a distance. These students really were idiots to treat a vampire that way. And now Perseus was getting himself mixed up in that idiocy? What was with him, lately? Was he getting a wild streak? No, scratch that. Was his wild streak growing? Proteus had always known his twin to be a bit adventurous, but lately he was getting a little too much attention for it. This wasn't the norm. It wasn't how they had been and should try to always be. Was Perseus straying from their pact?

And just as Proteus got consumed by his worried thoughts, Perseus moved a bit closer as he sensed the opportunity, a smirk adorning his lips and only growing as he saw the look in Akasha's eye. He approached her and pressed his knuckle under her chin, tilting her head up. "What's the matter? I haven't done a thing," said the twin in green, glancing around to the other students and then settling his eyes back on her. He figured his charm wouldn't work as well on her, as if he'd want to really use it on a vampire. "But," he sighed, "if I've somehow earned your icy stare, I guess I've no choice..." he trailed off, retreating his hand from her chin as if he were going to walk away. He then softly yanked her by the cloak, not enough to really jerk her, but enough to move her towards the sun a bit, his smirk returning.

(( I love being mischievous Perseus. >w< ))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 pm

(IGNORE)

Last edited by Akasha Wynters on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:02 pm

'This muthafucka really wants to die.' Had been the first thought to enter Akasha's mind.

It was like it all happened slowly. Perseus got into her personal bubble, which was strike one. Strike two, was him claiming innocence. And strike three, was when he tried to push her into the sun. Akasha, a vampire older than 7 generations of Malfoys.

He must be the more stupid twin, she figured.

A hand shot out, knocking Perseus' arm off of her cloak, the other coming around to grip his neck, not squeezing hard enough to choke, but just enough so that the threat was still there. SHe brought his face closer to hers, so that he could see the anger in her eyes, "How dare you, you fool of a Malfoy? You dare attemp to burn me, a vampire of the Wynters clan? Are you really thayt idiotic? Abraxas Malfoy was an arrogant bastard, but atleast he isn't stupid enough to put his hand on a pureblooded vampire. Do you know the difference between a pureblooded Malfoy and a turned vampire, little Malfoy? Of course you don't."

Akasha thrust her arm out into sunlight, the feeling of complete discomfort filling her body "We don't burn, boy. Sunlight causes us no pain. We just aren't very fond of it.So while your little trick didn't work, it could've cost you your life." She threw him back at the other students, glaring at him with annoyance now "You should think more about your desicions, Perseus, else you'll get killed."

((I really hate this post ;_; ))
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 pm

(( DAYUUUUM Akasha! xD I don't hate the post. ;w; Tis beautiful. ))

Perseus' smirk disappeared as Akasha knocked his hand away, then he tensed a bit as the vampire put a hand to the back of his neck. The crowd of students fell somewhat quiet, other than a few whispers, as Akasha began her short monologue of his nerve to treat her in such a way. It took him only a moment, and then his smirk was returning, if a little smaller and more composed. She wasn't about to hurt him, and he knew that. But, he figured he shouldn't cause any more provocation than he already had, so he simply waited for her to finish, and throw him back to the crowd, where Proteus immediately caught him, causing the both of them to stumble to the grass.

The twin in grey immediately pursed his lips and clutched tighter onto Perseus, who looked less than pleased that his robes had been dirtied thanks to the vampire. However, Perseus still got up, Proteus still clutching his shoulders as if to hold him back, and he cleared his throat, dusting himself off. "Bloodsucker," he muttered, knowing all too well she could hear him. He looked at her, narrowed his eyes slightly, then smirked a bit. "I've got better things to do than associate with the likes of you," he continued, although he was secretly alarmed. He hadn't meant to say anything else. Would she attack him?

Proteus let out an exasperated breath, and, without thinking, shoved his twin in the direction of the castle. Perseus stumbled, looking wide-eyed at Proteus, who stared blankly. "Go study in our room, Perseus," Proteus stated evenly, narrowing his eyes in only the slightest of noticeable amounts, "now." He gave one last shove on the shoulder to his brother, who went without a word in his shock at Proteus' sudden show of dominance. Proteus paused, the students dispersing at one look from him. there he went again, becoming a completely different person than he was... all because of Akasha. He turned to the aforementioned vampire, looking as blankly as he could into her eyes. But of course, a small bit of his confusion was visible. He couldn't hide it around her, and he wasn't fond of that fact.

...Were his walls crumbling?
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:44 pm

(XD Phew, I'm glad you think so! I wonder what Perseus' reaction would have been if I kept my original post...)

Akasha bared her fangs, hissing at Perseus' retreating back. Fucking Malfoys and their arrogance; they thought that just because they were pureblooded and rich that they could do whatever they wanted. As a pureblooded and rich vampire, she'd make sure to knock that mentality out of his head.

She glared at the other students around her, daring them to stay and continue to harrass her. Bloody fools had ruined her good day. Akasha was adjusting her hood when she noticed that the other Malfoy twin was still there, standing there and staring at her. It was strange that he wasn't with his brother, as usual, but she didn't care, she was still annoyed. She glared at him, and put her hands on her hips, "What, are you staying to take a few hits too, like your brother? Going to tell me how I'm filth, and unnatural, and I shouldn't be amongst you humans? Hmm?"

In the back of her mind, she knew that that wasn't how Proteus was, but as usual, her temper took over her logic. Besides, she was still on the defensive.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:44 am

(( o-0 Original post? What happened in that one? xD ))

Proteus simply stood still and quiet, during Akasha's 'hissy fit'- yes, a funny name, but really, what else could he call it? He watched as her hostility seemed to fluctuate for a moment, causing the remaining students to quickly leave the immediate area in fear for their own well-beings. And then as her eyes settled on him, looking angry, still, he adjusted his cloak a bit, his eyes glancing awkwardly to the grass. He waited her out, waited for her to finish with her rant, waited for her words to stop pouring from her mouth with the anger-induced accusations. And then she went silent and waited for his response, his eyes slowly slid back up to meet hers.

He hadn't thought Perseus would go that far, especially with a vampire. He should have expected it, and should have dome up with a distraction, to lead him in a different direction. But as these thoughts crossed his mind, he pursed his lips, unable to speak them, unable to find his words, yet again. He found himself focusing on her stance, her posture, the way she angrily had her hands against her hips. Immediately, he snapped his gaze back up to hers, realizing his eyes had been wandering. He opened his mouth to speak, then clamped it shut, taking in a deep breath.

"No," he finally said, giving a shake of his head. He paused to think about what to say next, but instead found words suddenly pouring from his mouth before he could think of them, or think to stop them. "Your family's been around long before mine. If anything, you should be telling us that we don't belong."

...What? What did he just say? Did he hear himself right? What... what?
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:47 am

(Akasha was going to do some martial arts and twist Perseus' arm in an awesome/badass way ._.)

Akasha raised a disbileiving eyebrow at Proteus, his words confusing the hell out of her. "Exscuse me? What did you just say?"

Did he really just say that? That she and her family belonged more than his? Him, a Malfoy; a member of one of the most arrogant and prideful wizarding families in the world? A family that would rather eat troll buggers than to admit that any other family or race (Other than Voldemort) is better than they themselves?

....The hell?

The vampire narrowed her eyes suspiciously, approacing the blonde male slowly. "What are you playing at, hmm? Because that was a very un-Malfoy like thing to say."
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:48 am

(( Ohmai. o.o Good thing she didn't... xD ))

Proteus immediately pursed his lips together when that sentence had finished spilling from his mouth. He could hardly believe what he had just said, and by the looks of it, neither could Akasha. He couldn't blame her, given his heritage, but... but why the bloody hell had that slipped from him? He wasn't supposed to show any kind of opinion regarding that, and yet, he had given it to her. What the hell was he thinking? Oh... that's right. He wasn't. He swallowed a strange lump in his throat, then cleared it as she approached and questioned him.

And for once, he wasn't very sure what to say. Normally, he knew what to say, he just had trouble vocalizing it, but this time, his mind had drawn a blank. He subtly shook his head, his eyes fixated on her, his lips parted just a tad bit, but nothing, not even a whisper, moved past them, for the longest time.

He wasn't sure why he had slipped up like that. And he hated that. She somehow had made him a fumbling, bumbling moron with little to no vocabulary.

"I'm not playing at anything," he found himself saying, and he inwardly cursed himself. He was doing it, again! He was actually speaking his mind! Why?
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:35 pm

(XD Right, that wouldn't have ended well. Perseus' would've had a hissy fit of his own)

Akasha pursed her lips in annoyance, coming to a stop in front of Proteus. She crossed her arms, cocked her head, and put all of her weight on her left leg, her posture clearing showing her skepticism. "Right. Then why in the world did you say what you did, if you don't have an ulterior motive?"

Because thats what a Malfoy always had; an ulterior motive. They never did anything without a selfish reason, or to get something out of someone. Much like her family. But not Akasha. She seemed to be the only person in her family that would do something for someone without requesting something in return. One of her defaults, as her father would say.
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:53 pm

(( Heh... o_o; sorry if this sucks or makes no sense or rambles... I haven't been sleeping well. ))

Proteus felt a strange feeling welling within him at her skepticism. Sure, she had every right to not believe him, but even so, he felt a bit... well, a bit insulted. And annoyed. He knew all too well of his and Perseus' nature, that they both said and did whatever necessary to stay comfortable... or alive. They were born into comfort, always nestled above a safety net due to their heritage and status. When growing up with such luxuries, they felt it was only natural to do anything to keep things that way.

It wasn't as if they had done anything bad, either. They had simply never chosen the wrong side when a line had been drawn in any situation. Their neutrality- or rather, their lack of making choices- had always kept that safety net beneath them. They never asked for anything, either, except to remain in the life they had been born into. They was their only motive. Was that... was that so wrong?

And of course, Proteus found himself looking down at the ground, lost in thought, yet again. He raised his gaze back to hers, noting her very skeptic posture, then took in a breath, his eyebrows furrowed, the words slipping once more from his mouth. "Perhaps I'm just tired and want to do away with ulterior motives."

He didn't care if he didn't make sense. In fact, he hardly cared if he spilled every secret he's ever kept to her. He just was... tired. Truly tired. And for once, he realized with internal shock, he was telling more truth than he ever had in his life.

(( Edit: I just realized the last couple of posts have been on my Perseus account. Whoopsie. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:39 am

Akasha frowned in confusion. That wasn't quite the answer she was expecting. The Malfoys unexpected actions seemed to be a constant thing now. Interesting...

She uncrossed her arms and let them hang at her sides, her weight shifting now to her right leg. Even though her body was more relaxed, the vampire still had her gaurd up, just in case. "What do you mean, Malfoy? I'm not sure I understand you."

And the strange thing was, she felt this unusual need to understand him. Akasha could acknowledge her compassion and soft spot for humans, sometimes it could be a weakness; but for whatever reason, it was...stronger when it came to Proteus Malfoy.

How strange. Perhaps she should talk to Jayden about it.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:43 am

Proteus' gaze softened a bit at her frown, becoming more distant. He looked down, clearing his throat a bit. Of course he needed to elaborate... he didn't expect her to understand if he didn't. But that was just the thing. He wasn't sure how to explain it to her.

"I meant just that," he stated evenly, looking up to her. He felt that if he didn't look her in the eye, it would take away from the sincerity. And he was brimming with sincerity, for once in his life. "I'm sick of ulterior motives. I'm sure you can understand how that feels."

Really, he didn't know how else to say it. He was sick of ulterior motives, but those motives were mostly ones that Perseus had, and he had simply gone along with. He wasn't quite able to admit that he was sick of his own family, but deep down, he really was. And it scared him. This wasn't the role he had made for himself. That role was secure, indifferently close to his family. He was straying from that, and he still couldn't find the dots he needed to connect to figure out why.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:32 pm

For a long moment, Akasha studied Proteus, her sharp green eyes calculative. Then, her body completely relaxed, and she nodded to the human. "Yes. I understand what you mean more than you think."

She crossed her arms loosely and walked in an almost lazy manner closer to Proteus, her eyes on the ground. "You spend your whole life growing up and believing that you only do an act if it benefits you in the end. No matter how big or how small the act is, if you get something out of it, you'll do it gladly. And you see no problem with it, no matter how selfish of a mentality it is. Your parents do it, your siblings do it, your friends do it, everyone around you does it, so you do it too. But then, you realize how pointless it is. How constantly having an ulterior or selfish motive can make your life worse as it goes on, and how if it continues, your character and personality can get worse and worse. The way you see it, if you continue, you'll turn into a selfish cruel person, who wouldn't even help their own mother unless they got something out of it, not counting self-satisfaction. A selfless act is laughable. Which is why, when you become so disgusted with yourself and those around you that you decide to...become different."

She pursed her lips, then looked up at Proteus, "So yes, I do understand how you feel, Proteus Malfoy

(AKASHA, Y U SO DRAMATIC??? DAMN GURL)
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 am

(( LOL. xD ))

Proteus felt his own muscles relaxing when Akasha relaxed completely. He couldn't help but feel just a bit accomplished when he saw saw her calm down. No, accomplished wasn't the right word, and it's not that he felt it when she calmed down, it's that he felt it when... when she was content. He felt content when she did. But... what did that mean?

Those thoughts were pushed away for the time being as she acknowledged that she understood what he meant, and he watched her as she stepped closer. However, he froze at her next statement. She really did understand. Not just because she was more than likely the kindest person within her family, but... she really got it. But he still felt a strange anxiety welling within him. No one in his entire life, except for Perseus, had understood him, but even then, things had changed... he wasn't the twin Perseus thought he was.

A chill ran through hid entire system, starting from the top of his head, and trickling down through his entire body like ice water, down to the very ends of his limbs. He stared at Akasha, a lurching feeling in the pit of his stomach. That was it. That was... it was exactly how he felt. She had managed to take his exact thoughts and put them into words that he could never possibly hope to find and string together. He found himself stepping a bit closer to her. His heart was fluttering, but from what, he still didn't know. He'd never felt so sure, and yet so utterly confused, in his life.

But then again, he knew that not everything she had said pertained to him. He hadn't decided anything. That was the most sacred rule of his and Perseus' pact: Never make a decision if you could instead be neutral or indifferent, and be assumed to have made the safest choice. It was less weight on their shoulders, anyway. But... he was no longer certain that indifference was enough, anymore.

"I..." he began, staring down at her, only now realizing that he'd gotten just a bit too close to her. His eyes held a bit of regret, and he backed away by a good two feet. "I... It..." God, why did he get so tongue-tied around her?
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:01 am

(Did you request your character? Cause if either of the twins are lost,I am going to be SO SAD.)

For some strange reason that she couldn't fathom, Akasha suddenly felt awkward in front of the Malfoy twin. She wasn't sure what compelled her to spew off to him 'knowledge' as if she were a philosophical elder. They were two totally different people, with two totally different lives. He could have been referring to something not as deep, while she took the subject and ran with it to rant about her own fucked up family. For some reason, she felt like she was making the conversation about her issues and felt strangely selfish.

She realized how close the human was to her, and in either embarrassment or instinct, she backed up a step. Now she felt even more awkward.

Akasha lowered her eyes once more, looking everywhere but at Proteus, "Sorry, I shouldn't have said all that; it's not like I actually do know your situation, so it's quite rude of me to assume. Um," She ran a hand through her hair, glanced up at the human, then back down, " I should go, I have an appointment with Professor Andrada and I'm probably late now..." She hefted her bag onto her shoulder more comfortably and gave Proteus what she thought to be a kind/hesitant smile, but was actually shy/flirty. "Thanks, by the way. For standing here and talking to me, I mean. I'll see you around, Proteus." She gave him a nod, and went around him, her hood on her head, and her face twisted in a frown as she berated herself mentally for her awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:49 am

(( Yes, m'dear I did. <3 I was actually gonna ask you about Akasha and Jayden, too! I would've been devastated if they didn't make it back into this rp. ;A; ))

Proteus found himself staring at her, again, this vampire... this girl, who was so much older than him, so much wiser, but continued to reside in that realm of still being a teenager. It was strange to hear those wise words from such a young face, but they rang true, no matter how he looked at it. He spent a few moments trying to debunk her words, trying to find a way to make it so that they didn't apply to him, but no matter what, he always came to the same conclusion.She understood him.

He silently took in a breath when she stepped away from him, and he found himself averting his gaze as well, clearing his throat. He must have gotten a bit too close for comfort. Damn his awkward social skills.

His eyes then snapped back to her when she said that she was out of line for saying all of that. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and his head shook from side to side in the slightest of ways, it was hardly visible, even to her. No, he wanted to say, you were in the right to say it, don't apologize. He found that his words were failing him, again, but this time, he was rendered completely silent. He wasn't sure if that was better, or worse than stuttering like an epileptic idiot. You know more about my situation than you think you do. Oh come on! The one time he actually wanted to say those things, they don't want to leave his mouth? Just his luck! He held his breath when he saw her lips curl into a smile, and his heart skipped a beat. He'd never been smiled at, like that. Ever.

"Y-You'e welcome," he blurted beneath his breath, still standing in the same spot as she passed him. It was as if she'd taken all oxygen with her when she left, because he found it rather hard to breath. He wanted to thank her, as well, but he couldn't find the words. He leaned against a tree for a good minute, trying to collect his thoughts, before he left for the castle to return to Perseus' side.

(( Um. The end? 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 am

(GOD DAMNIT SHIT FUCK PROTEUS IS SO DAMN CUTE *TABLE FLIP*)
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:43 am

(( LOL. X3 Akasha is, too! *snuggles Akasha* OH HEY. CAN WE HAVE THE JAYDSEUS DETENTION TOPIC? >w> ))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:27 am

(=u= Yes. Yes we should. But lets give it a few days, cause I need to focus on my Re-audition vids and college prep))
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:32 am

(( Hehe, no problem x3 Yeah, I just now found a song for my re-audition vid, so imma be working on that for a bit. >u> ))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:23 pm

((Oh, that reminds me! I'm gonna PM you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))   A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha )) Empty

Back to top Go down

A normal day off? Not likely. (( Tag: Akasha ))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: