Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

when they first met

Go down 
AuthorMessage

when they first met Empty
PostSubject: when they first met   when they first met EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:52 am

Jessica rested her head on the desk, feeling a little sick. Ever had a headache so bad it made the room spin and twirl? Well…she had one right now. The blond flinched when she felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up. It was her teacher, who looked a little worried. “Miss Landon, are you alright?” Jessica winced. It was too loud even if her teacher was speaking quietly. “my head…” her teacher sighed and nodded. “go back to your dormitory Miss Landon. And please refrain from pulling all nighters in the future if they make you sick, yes?” Jessica nodded slightly, but she had no intention of taking the advice. Who needed sleep when there was studying to be done? She gathered her books and shuffled out of the classroom and to the dormitory.

Fionn sighed happily. He might have to sacrifice potions class, but practicing his violin came before smelly bubbling sludge masses he could testify wanted to eat everyone. Might have something to do with his potions partner though…stupid Starkey! She never followed directions! He shrugged the thoughts of the stupid red head off and took up his violin. Now, what to play…viva la vide was always good. Lapsing into a sort of euphoric dreamland, Fionn began to play.

Jessica groaned as she crawled through the hole behind the fat lady. She must be hallucinating, she kept hearing strains of music..no, wait, that wasn’t a hallucination. Her books dropped from her arms and she stared at the boy playing in the middle of the room. At the sound of the thud from her books he started and looked up, violin screeching to a stop. Jessica covered her ears and winced as it ended, forgetting her headache as the boy turned and began running. She chased after him and grabbed him by the arm. “wait! Play…play some more?” he glanced back at her and smiled a little. “um…sure?”

A few minutes later Jessica found herself on the couch with a cup of water in her hands and some muggle medicine in her system that was really helping her headache. The boy had made sure she was comfortable and feeling alright. Although Jessica was used to the treatment by all the boys she encountered, it was nice getting looked after. The boy, Fionn, had also offered to play more. The blond closed her eyes and listened to the music, smiling.

Fionn watched the blond almost protectively as he played. He didn’t want anything to happen, like fainting or whatever, because then he’d have to explain about skipping class… he also didn’t need anyone wondering if he liked her or not. Fionn Causer might have started out as a fraidy cat wimp, but he was quickly getting a reputation as a bad boy and a bully. Going back to getting beaten up wasn’t in the cards, especially over one of the prettiest girls at Hogwarts. Even if he DID like her like that. That was why he’d agreed to playing for her. Because she said she liked it and he’d do anything for her. Fionn finished the piece and bowed to polite clapping from his minute audience. The boy was glad his hair covered the dark blush and happy grin.

Jess smiled at him as he finished the piece and yawned, putting the glass down. “thank you Mr. Causer, that was really pretty. I would very much like it if you played for me again some time, but right now I’m tired and I think I’ll go to bed” she yawned and stood up again as Fionn hurridly put his violin away and hovered near her. “call me…Fionn, please” Jessica looked at him with raised eyebrows, then smiled slightly. “ok…Fionn. Call me Jessica. Now, goodnight” he grinned at her back. “aingeal oíche maith go leor. I mo thuairimse, Thit mé díreach i ngrá leat” Jess stopped and turned in time to see Fionn fleeing from the dormitories. Shrugging, the girl turned around and went to her room. One day, she’d learn that language of his.

Fionn sat in the Owlry blushing a deep red and cursing him and his big mouth. ‘sleep well pretty angel I think I’ve fallen in love with you’?! she didn’t understand but still! He sighed and leaned against the wall, resolving not to slip up like that again.

In any language
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: when they first met   when they first met EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:12 am

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when they first met   when they first met EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:30 am

THANK YOUUUU~ I hope I got Jessica right ^^" I had to write it after their conversation at the black lake. the image I had was just too cute to ignore <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when they first met   when they first met Empty

Back to top Go down

when they first met
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: