Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}

Go down 
+2
Evaine Moonblood
Leroy Eliton
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:08 am

lol thank you. Yes I have a habit o being somewhat in character when on Aileen's account.
And frenimies isn't to hard. Ever watch mean girls? How they act around each other seems a pretty good example.
Back to top Go down

Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:40 am

Ohai.

8u I think you're pretty much rivaling (in headcanon) with Molly or my love. XD

I'm stupid. Just... ignore me. >.<
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:02 am

Eheheh. Yeah. Definitely enemies or rivals or whatever. They probably wouldn't get along anyway, but since she has a crush on Jason and Molly's does (or is going to) as well it might be more so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:03 am

What really?
*thinks evil things about/to do to Molly*

Yes enemies/ love rivalry sounds excellent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Jen, every RP we're in our characters are either in love with each other or dating. I approve of this.

ouo /excited to see

IMISSYOUJEEEENNN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Oh wow you're right!
That is kind of funny XD

IMISSYOUTOO!BEENBUSYTHISWEEKENDCOULDONLYGOONONEANDIFELTHOGWARTSNEEDEDATTENTIONIWILLTRYTOGETONLEGENDSTOMORROWOPOST!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Ok o3o
I'm sick and yeah that was really hard to read ^^' LOL I'm lame :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:15 am

You are not lol
Even I had a hard time reading what I just wrote XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:23 am

XD Ahhh.

But yeah everyone is excited and can't wait to see you. o3o I'm pretty sure you're in for like... so much love from legends. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:31 am

:3

Awwww *islookingforwardtoit*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:11 am

Tony's in a very comprimised position and would totally appreciate Steve's rescue before he's completely raped or something o3o

But, yes. In the library thread, just BS something XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:43 am

omg really? whereandwhatsgoingon!!!!!!!!!!! *steve rage*

Ok BSing it is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:57 am

Loki decided to have some fun and turn tony into a girl. Was teasing Tony about telling Steve about it when they got into a fight. Tony was pinned because the suit wouldn't connect over "her" body. And Loki is proceeding to attempt to have his way with her 8U

Did that make sense?

And okay 8u
Just hurry because I need help LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:16 am

That Bastard!!!!!
Steve is on the way!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:20 am

Lol at the exclamation points xD

YES COME AND SAVE ME~

/derps because we're on a completely different RP forum. xD

Also, Quick says hi o3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}   Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want Your Bad [Romance, Friendship, Enimies, and Rivals] {plots!}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2