Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to.. [tag: any Ravenclaws]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to.. [tag: any Ravenclaws] Empty
PostSubject: It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to.. [tag: any Ravenclaws]   It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to.. [tag: any Ravenclaws] EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:29 am

It was Brie's 18th birthday, and she had a slight hangover from the night before.

The sunset poured through the common room's window, rich shades of orange, red, and yellow bouncing across the furniture. Brie was sitting on the plush couch, surveying her one birthday card that she had gotten from her uncle, not really making her day any better.

The card was glittery and happy, but the message inside wasn't. Every year she had been in Hogwarts, she always recieved a flashy card but more instructions on what she had to do to make himself even more powerful on her birthday. A side of her always wished she could get something from her parents from him, but she decided that, this year, it was time to let go of them and accept that she was on her own from this point on.

Sitting up, Brie looked out of the window, biting her lip as she rolled her wand inbetween her fingers, the day slowly dragging on.

Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to.. [tag: any Ravenclaws] Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to.. [tag: any Ravenclaws]   It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to.. [tag: any Ravenclaws] EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:01 am

Evaine had snuck in some food and drinks from the kitchen, sure they JUST had a party last night but this was Brie's birthday for crying out load. Evaine had to do something for her best fiend after all she's been protecting her from Leroy, along with Todd and Jim. Sadly was faster and quicker than the poor boys and Evaine couldn't bear it if Roy hurt Jim because of her. Making her way all the way upstairs to the Ravenclaw tower she opened the door.

"Wakey, wakey, Party time!" Eva yelled load enough that everyone could hear her but didn't know that Brie was already awake sitting on the couch, "Hey brie happy birthday." she smiled but knowing her best friend was already having a bad birthday thanks to her uncle. Setting the food and drinks down, Eva made some hot coco for her "Here and I made you this last night before the party i know it's a little lam and stupid." the 15 year old said holding up a silver locket with a purple stone in the middle, shinning different colors inside the locket had no pictures so far but that was for brie to think of what to put in.

"Maybe we can go to Hogsmeade and I'll treat you to all the sweets and beerbutter you want.' she winked at her best friend before looking up at the boys dorm "Todd, Jim i said to wake up." she rolled her eyes playfully before laughing, it was weird tat Eva could be so cheerful after seeing Emily being attacked by a wolf then by her ex. To Eva if she let all the pain in she wont feel happiness. She missed her father so much, her mother beats her up daily this girl has lost hope. But her friends all so had something that keeps them down brie and her uncle, Todd she didn't know what made him upset and Jim.. Evaine is dieing to know what's the matter with him, she wished he could open up to her more he could come to her if he needed someone to talk to. "So what shall it be Birthday girl."

((OOC; this is what the locket looks like [Only admins are allowed to see this image]))
Back to top Go down

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to.. [tag: any Ravenclaws]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: