Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )

Go down 
+7
Proteus Malfoy
Akasha Wynters
Molly Starkey
Waycca Louise
Jessica Landon
Grace Wang
Rose Lestrange
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:42 am

Waycca lifted her chin from where it rested on the tabletop and cocked her head. "Seriously?" she muttered under her breath, shocked at the girl's guile. She wondered distantly whether Grace had heard the rumors of Rodoofus's status as a Death Eater. Surely she hadn't, or else she would've kept her mouth shut...right? Waycca heaved a sigh of despair; this class was not looking so good for the Gryffindors.
Back to top Go down

Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:43 am

(( I'm so sorry I haven't posted as Rodolphus, you... you all have been posting so much I'm at a lost of what to post. Neutral I'm so sorry. ))
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:10 am

(OOC: just start the lesson)
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:22 am

((or, y'know, take the time ya need. just whenever you can, man!))
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:28 pm

(( See? I'm not the only one to have my mind go completely blank regarding what to post if people go on without me... ))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:36 pm

(Gaiz, Gaiz!, just post whatever you want. Rod, you can tell your students to shut the fuck up,and Twins, you could look at her in disbilief like everyone else XD))
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:39 pm

(OOC: I just can't understand why everyone is so shocked at me... only screamed at a man who will most likely try to murder me in the future to start the damn lesson. *innocent face* XD)
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:48 pm

(( Hey I never said I didn't know what to do this time. I just said I'm not the only one who's been experiencing it. xDDD I haven't replied in here yet because I'm getting my brain out of work mode... @A@ ))
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:37 pm

((Sleep always helps a blank mind, which is why it is most precious suring exam time ^_^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Sinbad looked over his shoulder with his eyebrow raised. ''I'm sure some students haven't arrived yet. So my Father shall have his reasons. Not to start the class yet.'' He said as he looked back at his father. Folding his arms.
For such a comment She would surely get detention. Which actually amused him, The more people would the in detention the more it would actually get amusing.

(OOC: All the ooc comments o-o -faints-)
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:23 am

Grace rolled her eyes at Sinbad's defensive reaction to her outburst. She would never truly understand how faMILIES CARED SO MUCH FOR EACH OTHER, YET TREATED EACH OTHER LIKE DIRT WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY AROSE.

(OOC: ignore caps lock plz.. i dont wanna retype)
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:39 am

(For a second, I thought Grace was yelling at Sinbad xD)
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:42 am

((that made me laugh so hard and idek why
like, it looks like Grace's thoughts are screaming or something and omg))
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:43 am

(OOC: aww you guys suck now I'm laughing... "SINBAD WHY ARE SO SYMPASTHETIC AND CARING TOWARDS YOUR SIBLINGS BUT YOUR STILL A JERK TO THEM ALL AT ONCE I DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

i realize now that I wrote sympasthetic instead of sympathetic)
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:13 pm

(( PFFFFT. When Sinbad posted last, I read the first sentence as, "Sinbad looked over his shoulder with his ELBOW raised." Stupid brain. xD Anyway, I really don't know what to write, so apologies if it's only a few lines. o^o ))

The twins both looked to Grace with raised brows a few moments after her outburst. She was definitely getting detention. Perseus smirked towards Sinbad, knowing the girl had just basically offered herself up as tribute for Sinbad to torture during whatever detention or punishment they were receiving. Perhaps she should learn to control her mouth a little more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )   Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Defense Against the Dark Arts Class ( TAG: Slytherin and Gryffindor Students )
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: