Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III

Go down 
+5
Ambrose Maguire
Evaine Moonblood
Emily Castle
Jim Hawkins
Leroy Eliton
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:14 am

Name: Leroy (Roy) Daveen Eliton III
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: 3/17
Race: Human
Blood Status: Pure-blood
House: Slytherin
Residence: mansion on the snobby, richer part of London, Hogwarts.
Desire: To become a death eater in the future, and get his revenge on Evaine
Fear: being humiliated

Representation of your Roleplay Character:
Naveen from the princess and the fog

Speciality:
Courses - Charms, Potions, && DADA

Spells - Legilimens && Serpensortia

Limitations:
Muggle Studies

Wand:
Ten inches, Hawthorn and dragon core

Personality:
Roy is a snobby spoiled rich kid who gets anything he wants, and doesn't care how. He's a bully (loves the younger kids 14-15), a Ladies man, heart breaker which he is best known for.

Appearance:
Smooth with the ladies, black hair, very tan skin, brown eyes,

History:
Born as an only child Roy got everything he wanted, so he was use to get things he wants. Getting a letting from hogwarts his mother was proud of him, after hearing he got in Slytherin that made his day happy. Growing up Roy had tones of girlfriends yet as always never felt any love for any of them, about Two years ago Roy spot a pretty flower is long Black hair, her name was Evaine. He had to have her she seem like the perfect target to crush. They dated (eva was 13) for about six months before he told her everything hey had was a lie. Crushed Eva humiliated Roy in front of the hole school (she may be a kind girl but break her heart o.o). In anger Roy wanted pay back

Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:18 am

Ooo, he looks cool! Smile If Jim finds out what he did to Evaine, he'll definitely say something about it. Although he'll probably get his butt kicked if Leroy finds out that Evaine has a crush on him. XD
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:35 am

Yes he will kick Jim's ass cause far as he thinks Evaine doesn't need to be happy, he's such a bitch xD
We need to throw that plot in sometime, PM me when your free to plot something with Roy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:51 am

Aileen will tolerate him. He's a slytherin and pureblood lol
And htey have similar personalities XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:06 am

A rich boy huh >.> Daddy will sure like his little daughter with a rich boy <.<
xDDD Anyway....I would really like to plot with him if possible Smile
I don't have many ideas atm, But I shall get them one day xD
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:38 am

@ Aileen: i can see them getting along'

@Aurora: Take your time Roy's not going anywhere XD
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Okay, I'm just warning you!
Be aware, ´cause if Emily knows you hurt Evaine, her 'old sis', you'll be the next target of the little apprentice on pranks Art! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:59 pm

XD OmG I just want to say "God dammit Leroy!!" <.< >.> >.< and if nobody knows what the fudge I'm talking about there XDDDD v.v -goes back to my corner-

Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:40 am

OMGF I thought i was the only person who knows about this shit XDDD
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:39 am

@Emily O.O i can see Emi stepping in at the wrong time seeing Roy hurting Eva.. maybe like the Library?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:34 pm

@ XD idk where I found it, but yeah XD every Leroy or Roy that does something wrong on tv or movies I'm like "God dammit Leroy!!" XD And maybe Eva and Maggie could be hating on Leroy together for some reason?
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:42 pm

@Maggie: Well Eva already hates Leroy cause he used her when she was 13, ganded her trust then crushed her after dating her for 6 months. XD calling her a stupid,useless half-blood who makes him sick everytime he see's her, touches her. who would ever love someone like her. and if maggie and Eva are friends i don't think she'll like that Roy's hurting Evaine
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:03 am

Just wondering quickly if you had a live action representation? I'm gonna make some fan art of the Slytherin boys using live action and I'm just missing yours Razz
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:07 am

No I don't i know who will be good for Naveen Dx i was thinking will smith
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:08 am

Try Steven Strait for Leroy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:20 am

Steven Strait looks pretty close to him Razz I don't need to know for a bit as still working around Fireworks so yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:06 am

Craig as a favorite professor! Smile
And Leroy will definitely be a favorite student!
I can see Craig giving him private lessons in the dark arts.
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:12 am

Trust you to pick Leroy as your favourite student! Well Jim is mine dearest brother :3 So make sure to be kind to him too! <3

LOL @ the thought of Jim's face when the mean death eater potions teacher is nice to him. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:20 am

*evil grin* oh don't worry...I will be sure to be quite...kind...to dear Jim... You have nothing to worry about little sister. I would never be cruel to any of my students.
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:27 am

For some peculiar reason, I don't trust those words.

BUT, don't worry Jimmy. COMEINTOFOSTERMUMMYSARMS <3
Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:31 am

*shocked gasp* Why sister! You don't trust your caring older brother? True, I may have been gone a few years...had a little fight with our parents....but that doesn't make me a bad man!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:20 am

Just so you know, using Steven Strait for the image thing. If that's alright Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III   Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Leroy Daveen Eliton III
Page 1 of 1