Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blame it on the ALCOHOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

Blame it on the ALCOHOL Empty
PostSubject: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:18 am

Brieanne descended down the stairs, feeling sleepy but unable to go. Her hair was pulled into a messy bun, a few strands of hair being in front of her face. Her nightgown was purple and navy, reminding one of the Cheshire Cat.

As soon as she got down to the kitchens, a young girl house elf latched onto her leg, her squeaky sweet voice ringing through the establishment, "I missed you, dear Anne," the elf said, Brie kneeling down to softly hug her, "I missed you more, my lovely Mitzi. Do you have any firewhiskey down here?"

Mitzi nodded, giving her a weird look, "We do.. why? Are you upset? Did that guy call you a--"

Brie sighed, obviously hurt by the word, "..No, Mitz. He didn't call me a stalker. I just need a drink, please.."

Mitzi nodded, going back to the cold storage room, practically dragging the bottle back to Brie. The Ravenclaw decided to help her get the bottle back to the table, the two of them sitting at the table.

"I really like this guy," Brie admitted, taking a long swig of the warming alcoholic liquid, "..And I'm scared.. he might think I'm weird.."

Mitzi hung her head down, looking at Brieanne, "I don't think you're weird, Anne.."

"Shh," Brie said, looking up at the stairs where a shadow was descending downstairs, "..Someone's coming, Mitzi."
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:33 am

Larissa was on her way to the Slytherin Common Room, wondering where on Earth Aurora had got to, she hated to admit it but she was worried. That is, she was on her way, until she heard something coming from the opposite direction to the dungeons. Heading instead towards the kitchens, she peered down the corridor.

"Hello?" Larissa's voice was uncertain but as she stepped further in their direction, she noticed a little house elf and a Ravenclaw. "Brieanne?" Larissa was sure she recognised the girl from the year above.

[Want Larissa and Brie to be friends? xD I think they could get on fairly well <33]
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:41 am

(OOC: Of course!!!! <333 yay, more friends for the weirdo, lol)

Brie and Mitzi sighed of relief when they discovered it to be Larissa. Brie taking another huge swig of the firewhiskey before she spoke, "Oh, 'ey Larissa. Thought you were Flich or some teacher.. what brings ya down 'ere? Lookin' for someone?"

The girl's speech had already started to plunge from the effects of the firewhiskey, but, for now, her physical appearance was just fine.

Mitzi crawled over into Brie's lap, peeking over the table, "You're a friend of dear Anne's? Well, you're a friend of mine," said the cheery elf, giggling, "I'm Mitzi. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:08 am

"I won't tell if you allow me a sip," Larissa laughed as she spotted the firewhiskey and held out her hand expectantly, she was being light-hearted of course. She had been friends with Brie almost since the beginning of Hogwarts, two students with a habit of breaking the rules, a tendency towards the dark side yet sweethearts really, how could they resist each other's friendship?

"Well how do you do Mitzi?" Larissa nodded with a small smile, she did feel a little awkward, her mother hadn't particularly brought her up to be friendly with those below their status but she kept up the smile for appearance sake in front of Brie. Plus, dare she admit it, Mitzi looked to be one of the cutest elves she had met as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:44 am

"Shoulda known that was comin'.. you haven't changed a bit," said Brie, handing Larissa the bottle. She picked up Mitzi and positioned her so her face could be seen from her position at the table. The small elf's face was cheery and her cheeks were a plump red.

Mitzi smiled at Larissa, happy to not have been yelled at for associating with students, "I'm great, thank you, Miss Lestrange. Hope you're better." The elf bounced in Brie's lap, the smile still plastered onto her face, "You want something to eat, Miss Lestrange? I can go whip up something really quickly if you like."

"Mitzi, can ya go get meh a donut, pleeeaaasee," Brie said, smiling aferwards, "Thank you, dear."

The elf nodded and jumped off of Brie's lap, scurrying off towards the food storage room.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Larissa laughed at Brie's comment that she never changed. "Says the girl sitting here drinking firewhiskey on her own with a house elf and almost falling off her seat!" She couldn't help but smile as she sat down and gulped some of the alcohol, it burning her throat a little with the strength of the liquor.

"Who'd have thought we would still be doing this?" Larissa giggled as she began to feel a little tipsy, it was a strong liquor and she was a little bit of a lightweight. Brie and Larissa had been secretly meeting in the kitchens for a shot of alcohol since third year, sometimes just bumping into each other there and deciding to have a sneaky glass, or otherwise hearing the other rumbling about in the kitchens. Either way, it was a nice thing to look forward to when they had the rare oppertunity.

As Mitzi offered to get her something to eat, she simply shook her head. "No thanks!" She smiled gratefully.

[I like the idea of them sneaking into the kitchens and drinking since third year but I can totally change it if you want xD]
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:53 am

"Oh, shh, the whole world doesn't need to know my business," said Brie, laughing, "It has been a while.. so, so long. 4 years, now.. we're both going to be troublemakers for a while."

Mitzi got back a while after Brie had finished slur talking, hoisting up a wrapped donut to the Ravenclaw. "Here, Anne," she cheerily said, putting it in the girl's hands and climbing back up into her lap, grinning at Larissa.

"You've been meeting here for that long?" Mitzi asked, her blue eyes gleaming, "That's so cool.. you two are SO COOL!" The young elf exclaimed, laughing, "I have cool people as my friends.."

She then blinked, looking over at Larissa, a slight hint of fear in her eyes, "Um.. you are my friend, right, Miss Lestrange?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:45 am

Larissa laughed at the small house elf, she was certainly growing on her quickly.
"Sure! But we shall have to keep it our little secret," Larissa smiled kindly down at her before taking another gulp of fire whiskey and tapping the side of her nose. "It can be dangerous being my friend," She warned her to make sure she didn't tell anyone. Her mother wouldn't be best pleased and her mother could be argued to be the most dangerous death eater of them all. It wasn't good to mess with her.
"We should have a party you know," Larissa suggested as her words begun to slur. "With the Slytherins and Ravenclaws, the cool houses!" She laughed referring to Mitzi calling them cool.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:24 am

"Okay, I'll keep it in my secret box," said Mitzi, nodding her head obiediently. The elf snuggled into Brieanne, wrapping her soft, scrawny arms around the girl. Brie smiled, petting her head while speaking to Larissa, tilting her head, "Hey, gimme the bottle back, ya alcohol hogger!" she called, laughing, "We won't be havin' a parteheh if you drink the entire bottles!"

Mitzi hugged Brie tighter, honestly afraid for her health. "..Brie, I want you to stop drinking. You're gonna do something bad one of these days," she warned, looking up at her.

"Oh shh, Mitz. I'm fine. I'm gonna be fine. Been doing this for years," Brie chuckled, taking the bottle and taking another hefty swig.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Larissa laughed as drunken Brie snatched the alcohol back off her, giggling she stood up.
"Brie!" She called out with a grin. "I have an idea!" She laughed some more and slurred her words, a lot.
"Party in the Room of Requirement! We can totally ask it to give us: lights, music! It will be perfect!" Larissa giggled and tugged at Brie's sleeve. "Pretty please?" She winked.
"Oh!Oh! But we'd have to make sure only Raveys and Slyths were invited of course!" She giggled and smiled at Mitzi.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Brie held Mitzi close to her as Larissa pulled on her sleeve, making noises as the tugging continued. "But what if I don't waaaannaaa?" she whined, looking overly limply at Larissa, "You always boss me around like some.. I don't know.. aminal!"

Mitzi sighed, gazing off into space as the two continued bickering. "You know," Mitzi started, hoisting herself on top of the table, "Parties are fun.. and, Brie, that guy you've been talkijg to me about may just be there if you the invites right."

"Oh my gah, oh my GAH," Brie exclaimed, squealing, "PARTY IT IS. YAAAAY!"

(OOC: Might be inactive for a couple of days.. had a death in the family and I'm getting depressed.)
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:53 am

(Oh my gosh. I don't know what to say. </3 Just take all the time you need and my thoughts are with you.)

Larissa looked over at Brie in shock as she made the comment of her ordering her around.
"Well, I suppose it's just because I'm the Queen of Slytherin and you have to listen to me," Larissa teasingly made a pouty and snobbish pose before breaking down into giggling. "And this is coming from you Miss Bossy Boots Devereaux?!" She was joking of course, she and Brie had many good times.

At Mitzi's comments, she nodded approvingly. "Yay! Seeeee!" Larissa smiled happily, the alcohol making her much more giddy than usual as she pulled her up. "We will just have to both quickly go to our common rooms, tell everyone we can then meet to set up in the Room of Requirement!" She was so excited.

(Thinking a few more posts then jumping over there and saying the party is about to begin, sort of thing?)
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:07 am

"I don't gotta listen to anybody except for myself," Brie declared, laughing loudly afterwards, "I'm not Miss Bossy Boots because I'm not even wearing boots!"

The Raveclaw stood up, grabbing the table for support as she spoke, "Rissa, you know you're more of'a partygoer than I am.. you always, ALWAYS were," she slurred, laughing, "But anyway, I'll go to the Ravenclaw common room in a bit. Mitzi.. can you grab a bunch of bottles of fiewhiskey and alcohol?"

Mitzi nodded, letting go of Brie and scurrying off into the storage room. Brie, after a spontaneous fit of giggling, turned to Larissa, "Well.. you wanna talk outfits? I don't wanna wear my school uniform to a PARTY!"
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:02 am

"YOU don't have to be wearing BOOTS to be BOSSY!" Larissa laughed at Brie slurring her words. "I'm the party go-er yet your the one that gets to be drunk off your face! This is no fair," She moaned with a pout before it broke quickly into a drunken smile.

"Yes! We must talk outfits first," Larissa looked horror struck that she almost forgot. "I'm thinking sleek and sexy!" She gigged, propping up against the table and lifting up her robes seductively before falling about laughing and swigging some more alcohol. "Oh and remind me to grab Scarlet! She's like the only cool Gryffindor." She lifted a finger to signify the importance of her point, her thoughts were so muddled now.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:21 am

"Oh, hush your TRAP Rissa!" Brie yelled, bursting into laughter afterwards, "We're BOTH drunk off our faces! It is too fair if we're both drunk as hell!"

Brie sat on the table for a moment, thinking quietly, then almost falling off the table as she thought of something, "Oh my GOSH, Rissa, that is PERFECT. SLEEK AND SEXY AND HOT AND ALL THOSE OTHER DESCRIBING ADJECTIVES! And yeah, we gotta grab her. Cool beans, that girl is."

Brieanne looked over at Mitzi, who had carried almost half of the cases of alcohol out of the storage room and into the kitchen, "Thanks, Mitz," Brie said, smiling, "So, what's the decoratin' gonna look like?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:37 pm

REALLY?!" Larissa pretend to look offended before falling about laughing some more with Brie. "If we had fancy dress, I would totally suggest a devil and angel theme, you be the angel and me be the DEVIL, OBVIOUSLY," Larissa winked before giggling. "Because Miss Brie, I am the naughty Slytherin and you are the wise and good Ravenclaw, or so we are supposed to be!" She tried not to fall off the table, gripping the edges with her hands tightly.

"I think we should have a dark theme! Don't you think? Darkness with flashing lights, alcohol and candies?" Larissa's eyes widened drunkedly as she thought over the idea. "But the Room of Requirement will do all that, shouldn't we get going missy?" She glanced at Brie, thinking it was about time they headed over to starting off this party before they both ended up being sick from the quantity of alcohol they had consumed already.

(I'm thinking, we skip the invites and go straight to the Room of Requirement after the next couple of posts? Just tag Ravenclaws, Slytherins and Scarlet? <333)
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:57 pm

"Rissa, you know that's a total lie," Brie scoffed after the Slytherin girl had mentioned an angel and devil theme, "I'm just as much of'a devil as you are, and we both know that. I don't even believe I should've been in Ravenclaw to begin with, considering my motives."

"Ooh, I like the dark.. glowsticks, neon colors, FUN!" she said, smiling, "We should get goin', though.. hey Mitzi, you wanna come?" Brie asked, bending down to her elfen friend. Mitzi had decided to quiet down after the alcohol consumption had gone a little too far for her tastes, and Mitzi sighed as she made the alcohol cases take themselves to the Room of Requirement, "Nope, Brie. You and Miss Lestrange have fun and don't get caught. I need to sleep, had a rough day."

Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:12 am

"Oh are you now?" Larissa winked at Brie playfully. "WE SHALL SEE!" She laughed linking arms with her and pouting as Mitzi said she was afraid she couldn't accompany them. "Aw Mitz, perhaps another time?" She smiled brightly, becoming uncharacteristically fond of that little elf.

"Are we off then slow poke?" Larissa walked towards the exit of the kitchens teasing Brie. "We will do our best!" She replied to Mitzi's comment about not getting caught. "Lets get going!"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:51 am

"Oh, we shall, my dearest Larissa!" Brie declared, laughing as they linked arms. Mitzi hugged Brie's leg first, then Larissa's, looking up at the both of them with her big doe-like eyes, "You gotta promise me you won't get caught. If you do.. I'd get in trouble as well. They always punish the elder House Elves the worst.. and my mum can't take much more."

Brie stuck her lip out, bending down to kiss the young elf's forehead, "Tell your mum not to worry. We'll be fine." She then turned back to Larissa, a big grin plastered on her face, "Yes, Miss Boss Lestrange, we're off!"
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:11 am

[Posted in the Room of Requirement xD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the ALCOHOL   Blame it on the ALCOHOL Empty

Back to top Go down

Blame it on the ALCOHOL
Page 1 of 1