Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best Time of The Year [/sarcasm]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

The Best Time of The Year [/sarcasm] Empty
PostSubject: The Best Time of The Year [/sarcasm]   The Best Time of The Year [/sarcasm] EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:36 am

Alrighty folks, well, it's that time of the year... FINALS!! Woohoo... >______> So yeah, I have finals next week so I probably won't be on much after today and through next Friday, when my last final is. I'll probably sneak on every now and then, but I won't be as active (not that I have been lately, but I had a research paper, so yeah). After next week I'll be free until my summer class starts, so expect me to be on a lot more. ;D
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

The Best Time of The Year [/sarcasm] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Time of The Year [/sarcasm]   The Best Time of The Year [/sarcasm] EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:36 am

Same.
Doing my GCSE's so will be tres busy and may not be that active. Although, I will definitely try to be on for at least an hour a day so I can stay up to date with stuff. Because this is more important to me than my future. Go me.
Back to top Go down

The Best Time of The Year [/sarcasm]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: