Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr. Who Discussions Anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

Dr. Who Discussions Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Who Discussions Anyone?   Dr. Who Discussions Anyone? EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:47 pm

There was a topic like this on the old one and I figured I'd pick back up.
Mostly because I'm watching all the old Nine episodes over again.

*SPOILERS*

Rant time:(don't care if you agree, but I have to get all this out somewhere)
First off, I will always love Rose, because
a) she brought Jack back to life after being exterminated. Harkness is everyone's favorite space slut.
b) lots of people think her character didn't grow or mature, and that's cool, but I disagree. She learned about self-sacrifice and offered her life up for the good of humanity several times.
c) she would've given up her whole family just to stay with the doctor

So yeah that's all my feels for now.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

Dr. Who Discussions Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who Discussions Anyone?   Dr. Who Discussions Anyone? EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:50 pm

I love Rose simply because she's Rose. However, I did not like the romantic aspect of it all, simply because I felt like it was forced.
Well, thats not true, I love Nine x Rose, even though it's slightly kinda creepy, cause he looks 40, instead of DT, who looked 29 -30 atleast.
But tbh, my DW OTP will always be Jack x Doctor x Rose. My OT3 <3.
I never understood the Rose hate, but it's probably she was selfish when it came to the Doctor. Yes, she.knows about self sacrifice, thats a must if youre a companion, but she's also selfish to want to leave her family for a man she does not know that well. Love ruins the best of us.

Despite all this, I love Rose, and I want her, Martha,, Jack, and Donna to come back for the 50th anniversary.<3
Back to top Go down

Dr. Who Discussions Anyone?
Page 1 of 1