Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farewell, Kou/Riley/Carson. We'll miss you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

Farewell, Kou/Riley/Carson. We'll miss you Empty
PostSubject: Farewell, Kou/Riley/Carson. We'll miss you   Farewell, Kou/Riley/Carson. We'll miss you EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:04 am

This is a vid I made for KousukeShou/Riley/Carson, who will unfortunately be leaving us this sunday evening. Sorry if it's crappy, but I did my best <3

Reps:
Milo - Kou
Vanessa/Ariel- Shaeste
Esmerelda- Chessie
Jane- Alix
Audrey- Warrior/Ash
Kida - Me

Last edited by Akasha Wynters on Tue May 01, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Kou/Riley/Carson. We'll miss you   Farewell, Kou/Riley/Carson. We'll miss you EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:06 am

DEAR FORUM

WHY WON'T MY VID POP UP LIKE EVERYBODY ELSES?
Y I GET A BLOODY LINK?
*RAAAGE*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Kou/Riley/Carson. We'll miss you   Farewell, Kou/Riley/Carson. We'll miss you EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:30 am

Akasha, did you put [youtube] before and [/youtube] after? that's what you do if you don't want a link Smile
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Kou/Riley/Carson. We'll miss you   Farewell, Kou/Riley/Carson. We'll miss you EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Indeed I did not, thank you kind Madame!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Kou/Riley/Carson. We'll miss you   Farewell, Kou/Riley/Carson. We'll miss you EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:44 am

XDDD
Even though I think it's sad that one of use wants to leave, you're video is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!
Then goodbye Kou! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Kou/Riley/Carson. We'll miss you   Farewell, Kou/Riley/Carson. We'll miss you Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell, Kou/Riley/Carson. We'll miss you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Video Creations-
Jump to: