Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.

Go down 
+2
Todd Cross
Akasha Wynters
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. Empty
PostSubject: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:07 pm

HOORAY FOR FOLLOWING THE CROWD! *nonotereally*

Anyway, plots, I needs it to happen. My bbys Akasha and Jayden need me to plan out their lives with drama and angst and fun.

However, I'm very picky about who Akasha and Jayden socialize with and who they call their friends. (OVERPROTECTIVEMOTHEROBV)

So, it'd be awesome if I could get some suggestions for friends, enemies, and possibly lovers ;3. However, it's no gurantee that they WILL be friends, because Akasha may not be compatible with their personality,and I don't want to force her to be friends with someone that she's not compatible with.

The same counts for lovers; Akasha may be omnisexual, and will go for anyone, no matter race,creed,gender, etc, but I want her to be with someone (preferebly male, but doesn't have to be) who can take her out of her shell, and make her better and less anti-social. And I kinda want it to be someone unlikely (coughDONcough). But it doesn't matter who it is, I just would like them to be compatible with Akasha Smile

As for Jayden, he is rehabilitating ho, or rather, he's no longer promiscuous or has one night stands all the time. But unfortunately, there are no gay men in this school! C'Mon people! Whats up with that?!

Ahem.

Anyway, until another teacher comes who can be gay with Jayden, Jay will need friends. I already have two in mind (Riley Grey and John Smith, of course! Very Happy) but since he's more of a socialbutterfly than Akasha, he'll need more than two. Also, since Jay is so sexy hot (don't let the Hercules rep fool you. He's a ginger with gorgeous blue eyes, a fit body, and an Irish accent that will make you creme your pants ;3), he'll need fangirls who will swoon and sigh and love him <3.

So, any suggestions? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:13 pm

If Waycca's accepted, I demand she be Akasha's friend.
We ARE the upperclassmen, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Moses and Akasha can be pranking buddies Very Happy Messing around with the silly humans with various pranks Very Happy
And Jayden is more than welcome to join in when the bullies get targeted!
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:21 pm

@Todd
*Pops collar* Obviously, my dear. We upperclassmes must stick together.

@Moses
Of course! I still want to do that idea I PMed you about 8>
But if that doesn't fall through, I would like them to be good friends who can speak to each other in Italian every now and then ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Wonderful!
And of course we should do what was pm'd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Jim and Akasha could be close friends if she found out he was a werewolf. They could be like "Man, being a supernatural creature sucks, doesn't it?" XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:41 am

Ummmm, I had choose to make Don fall for another one previously.... But I was unsure of it being mutual.... I'll have to talk about it with the owner of the character I had targeted first. *glance at the concerned person*
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:53 am

I could totally see Jessica and Akasha getting along in a kind of 'We're So Totally Not Friends But Kind Of Are' sort of way, they've both got a temper that would be fun to see get bounced off one another. Like a catty therapy session or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:42 pm

@Jim Akasha actually loves being a vampire, she just hates Hogwarts XD. I don't see her bitching about how she is, but I do see her helping Jim to embrace and appreciate his inner wolf. WE'll see how it works out ^_^\

@Don, Oh no, you don't have to do that! It was simply a suggestion; if Donny has someone in mind already, then Donny has someone in mind, and Akasha will have to find someone else. It's no big ^_^ But if it doesn't work out, you know my numberrr ;3

@Jessica Oh, my God, when I first read this, I got this in my head:

"You stupid bitch, why the hell would you do that?!

"Bitch, I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want to do!"

"You dumbass,that didn't even make sense to do!"

"I don't give a fuck what you think! Your opinion means shit and your hating is appreciated!"

"Trick, don't make me whoop yo' ass!"

"Bring it, bitch! I've been waiting to whoop your ass!"

"Yeah, alright, likfe you could!""

"Yeah, whatever, you wanna go to Hogsmeade?"

""Oooh, Yeah, gurl, I want to go get them jeans from Gladrags, they made my ass look good!"

"Yeah, I'm sure they made your FAT ASS look good."

"BITCH!"

.....I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHYYYYYYY XD.
I DON'T KNOW WHO'S SAYING WHAT, OR IS THAT'S HOW THEY'D TALK, BUT IT WAS LIKE HEARING TWO BLACK CHICKS FROM THE GHETTOIST CORNER OF THE CITY CURSING EACH OTHER OUT XD.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:55 pm

KHAY
U R DRUNK
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:47 pm

YES
DRUNK ON SLEEP DEPRAVATION
TELL ME TO STOP GOING TO SLEEP AT 5 A.M, ASHLEY
;A;
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:48 pm

NO.
IT IS TOO ENTERTAINING TO THE REST OF US.
BODILY NEEDS ARE NOT AS IMPORTANT AS MY AMUSEMENT.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:03 pm

D'8
MY BEING MENTALLY SANE IS NOT IMPORTANT?

MAKES SENSE
I SEE HOW YOU TRULY FEEL ABOUT ME
SO MUCH LOVE ;A;
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Molly and Akasha will have to have some sort of acquaintance/friend/pranking buddy kind of thing. They're secret agents! xD

Jay and John, the most awkward friendship ever! I love it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:29 pm

I EXPECT MOLLY AND AKASHA TO BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS, DAMNIT
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND MOLLY, AND NOTHING ELSE WILL DO <3
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:43 pm

:,D OKAY! I ACCEPT! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND AKASHA TOO!
fuck yeah upperclassman!
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:07 pm

WE NEED LETTERMEN JACKETS, DAMNIT.
XD
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:44 pm

LOL Black anger management session in Hogwarts, crazy stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:06 am

Ok, we already know where Fionn and Akasha stand with each other, but I can see Fionn bonding with Jayden (like I said in the vid descrip with Jess and him, although he does have a love interest, I do welcome ANYONE to try and get him to fall in love with someone else Wink )) considering that Fionn’s actually pretty femmie, and he’s Irish as well, with major problems about self-image. And family troubles. Maybe Jayden could almost be like a counselor to him or something and find out why he’s always bullying other people Wink with Pippa, eh. I don’t know if she’d get along with either of your characters ^^”
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 am

@Fionn

Yes, indeed we do know where Akasha and Fionn stand with one another XD

Hmm, that does sound like an interesting idea. I doubt Jay would try and go for him, cause even though he's promiscuous, he doesnt go for people under 21... And, I have a feeling that Fionns tension with Akasha will make Jayden dislike him at first, I think that if Fionn asked him for help with certain things, Jayden would agree to help him. And soo, a lovely bond between countrymen would blossom <3
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:58 am

Put Emily on the Jayden's fangirl team!!! I cried laughing at his video!!! Razz
And about Akasha, when Emily figure that she is a vampire, you could prank with her. I think I'll put Emily a bit afraid of her, since Emily is muggle born, and all she knows about vampire what the muggles said... [She has never known about Twilight, so she never want to fall in love with a vamp, or to become one!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.   Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am. Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I jumping on the plot bandwagon? Why yes, yes I am.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: