Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux   Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Name: Brieanne Chrysanthe Devereaux (nicknames: Brie, Anne, Chrys, etc.)
Sex: Female
Date of Birth: May 15th, 1994
Race: Human
Blood Status: Muggle-born
House: Ravenclaw
Residence: On the outskirts of Hogmeade in her uncle's estate.
Desire: To become someone that is idolized as well as powerful; but to be considered as an actual witch.
Fear: Being sucked into her Uncle's tantalizing ways and straying from her parents' wishes.

Representation of your Roleplay Character:
Tiana from 'The Princess and the Frog'

Speciality:

Courses - Dueling, Astronomy && Transfiguration; Her uncle started training her at the start of her 2nd year, the sparring getting more intense as the years went by. There was even one instance that he almost rendered her immobile. She spends most of her time on the balcony of her room, staring at the stars and mapping every single one of them. She keeps the star map a secret from her uncle and her love of astronomy is the only thing she knows about herself that isn't something her uncle made her believe.

Traits - Lying, being sneaky, & debating. She can keep an almost emotionless persona when lying to one that she cares about, and her uncle also had a part in this ability.

Spells - Incendio & Confringo; They are also her most frequently used spells while dueling, since her uncle taught them to her at a very young age.

Limitations:

Courses - Brieanne detests anything and EVERYTHING to do with mathematics (Arithmancy) and history. She lives for the day that she's in, and doesn't see the need to know everything that's happened in the past if people say to put the past behind them.

Spells - Brie hates practicing spells with water in them, since she believes that fire is her element and her forte. Her uncle always told her that offense always ran over defense, and that actually stuck with her. She can execute some defensive spells, but her barrage of offensive skills highly overlooks her defenses.

Wand / Magical Items: Brieanne's wand is made of ebony and is 8 3/4 inches in length. Ebony is highly suited to all manner of combative magic, and to Transfiguration. Has a single medium-sized crystal at the bottom of the wand, and her initials are emblazoned underneath the gem. She also carries around small vials of Polyjuice Potion and Veritaserum in case of 'emergencies'. She also possesses a Firebolt broomstick, but her uncle decides when and where he wants her to utilize it. Her Patronus is that of the vulnerable gazelle.

Personality: Brieanne is more of a suffer-in-silence type if you're around her and she doesn't know you that well. She's highly opinionated, and will stand her ground if you don't agree with her. Because of that, she is regarded as sort of hostile as well as ill-mannered, but she is just misunderstood most of the time. Despite that fact, she is indeed a misguided soul, and currently has no friends to confide in, much less a romantic interest. (If you're interested, PM me and we'll plot together! Very Happy)

Appearance: Brie has a mocha colored skin tone, and her hair is dark brown, but appears black. Her eyes are a deep brown, and she has slightly fuller lips than the average girl. She is slender and always wears her mother's opal bracelet around her right wrist as a reminder of her family before magic 'ruined her life'. She always wears a bit of rosy blush and mascara just to keep herself looking rested and fresh.

History: Brie is a Muggle-born, but her uncle, Lazarus (Dr. Facilier in the video; not played by me.. I guess if anyone else wants to play him they can o_O) is a wizard. When her Acceptance letter came on her 11th birthday, Brie's mother and father were confused. They believed someone was pulling their daughter's leg, considering her constant tales of being teased because of her silence at school. As the years passed, however, her parents understood the importance of her studies, and they enlisted Lazarus, the 'different' one of the family, to take care of their daughter at his home in Hogsmeade during the school year, the man telling her parents he lived in a humble home in the small town of Brightlingsea, UK, 7 hours away from their home in Edinburgh.

Her mother and father stopped contacting her after her 4th year on account of her horrid personality changes when she came home to visit. Her uncle's teachings had put her in a strange state, and she still hasn't extracted her own views from the ones her uncle's activities forced on her. Brie has always seen her yearly letters from Hogwarts as an escape from the artificial world Lazarus has put her in, and she never stops wondering why magic chose to bestow itself upon her.

[wanna plot something with Brie? Friend, romance, enemy? PM me and I'm sure we'll work something out! ^^)

Video Audition:
[will post after the 7 days are up]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux   Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:42 pm

I hope you wrote, some things worth reading this summer...
I hear Hogmeade is now hosting a poetry spot..And I need the support from my "Poetry club friend" Though Surely you knew this, you live near Hogmeade...<3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux   Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:44 am

Holli might help her with her Divination classes after school
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux   Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Cool, Brie'd really appreciate it deep, deep, DEEP down.. but I'm not so sure she'd like the thought of having to get help when it comes down to it (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux   Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Maybe Hiccup could help her with Care of Magical Creatures XD
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux   Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Yay, more help Very Happy ahaha, Brie's gonna get bitten or break something in her body.. nature doesn't like her that much Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux   Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:31 pm

lol poor bri i feel sorry for her now
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux   Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:35 pm

She's gonna be in the Infirmary until the term mudblood is erased from the Wizard language xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux   Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:39 pm

ouch lol
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux   Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:59 am

i think her and evaine would get along,
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux   Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:01 am

YAY, MORE FRIENDS!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux   Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:54 pm

I dunno if they'd be exactly 'friends' lol XD but Pippa would definitely be nice and help her around the castle from time to time
Back to top Go down
Laura Bell

Laura Bell

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux   Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:56 am

I think her and Laura would get along. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux   Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Brieanne Devereaux
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Information :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: