Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the twins need some plottin'~! ;D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

the twins need some plottin'~! ;D Empty
PostSubject: the twins need some plottin'~! ;D   the twins need some plottin'~! ;D EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:42 am

yeah.... idk. xD ithinki'msecretlyoncrackorsomething.

anyway.

soooo. the twins need potential enemies, allies, friends, and love interests. anyone interested?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the twins need some plottin'~! ;D   the twins need some plottin'~! ;D EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Well, depending on how the twins are, Carson would probably be an enemy. (Sorry, Slytherins and bullied Hufflepuffs, you know?) But yeah, especially if they're the bullying-types: Enemies?
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: the twins need some plottin'~! ;D   the twins need some plottin'~! ;D EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:20 pm

I want to say love interest for Akasha, but I doubt it XD
I guess you could put her under enemies too, since she and Carson are friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the twins need some plottin'~! ;D   the twins need some plottin'~! ;D EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Pippa could be a friend, they'd definately get some use out of the fact she's Filch's daughter and she knows the school and the grounds almost as well as he does. also I could see her getting a crush on them XD and Fionn....eh, he'd be an ally unless they decided to mess with his friends, and then he'd of course be an enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the twins need some plottin'~! ;D   the twins need some plottin'~! ;D EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Friend
Possibly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the twins need some plottin'~! ;D   the twins need some plottin'~! ;D Empty

Back to top Go down

the twins need some plottin'~! ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: