Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot? :DD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot?  :DD Empty
PostSubject: Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot? :DD   Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot?  :DD EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:01 pm

Hey, anyone wanna plot with Carson? He's very friendly and in need of some friends and enemies, and just...general stuff!

Anyone? I'm open to pretty much anything!

Friends
Evaine Moonblood
Moses Vargas
James Hawkins
Belle Mallery

Enemies

Other
Jason Todd [currently nomming Carson's face] -- it's complicated

Last edited by Carson Barrowman on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot? :DD   Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot?  :DD EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:04 pm

could he and Evaine be friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot? :DD   Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot?  :DD EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Definitely! That'd be brilliant! Very Happy He's a social butterfly. Wink
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot? :DD   Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot?  :DD EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Waycca(should she be accepted) might get along with Carson since he's so... socially inclined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot? :DD   Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot?  :DD EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Moses will be his buddy!
Back to top Go down
Riley Grey

Riley Grey

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot? :DD   Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot?  :DD EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:19 pm

@Todd XDD Most definitely! Waycca needs to get in, man. I'll just miss her if she doesn't.

@Moses Yay! Hufflepuff buddies!

((...clearly need to keep a better eye on who I'm logged in as...))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kousukeshou

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot? :DD   Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot?  :DD EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:20 pm

lol XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot? :DD   Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot?  :DD EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:21 pm

I WILL GET USED TO IT EVENTUALLY

no I won't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot? :DD   Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot?  :DD EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:00 pm

I'm going to eat you. Nom nom nom.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot? :DD   Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot?  :DD EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Belle would probably like him, and she was a Hufflepuff in her school days, so they probably see each other on a regular basis of some sort. Smile And I can see Carson and Jim maybe teaming up against a bully or something. It'd be interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot? :DD   Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot?  :DD EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:15 pm

@Jason No, crap, dammit! Agh! *flops*

@Belle Definitely! Belle is hands down his favorite professor. If you ever need a helping hand, he's right there for ya! And he and Jim totally need to team up. If he's ever getting bullied, Carson'll be right at his side to help out! Sometimes I think we need more bullies. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot? :DD   Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot?  :DD Empty

Back to top Go down

Late to the Plotting Bandwagon, Wanna Plot? :DD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: