Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:44 am

(IM NOT SURE OF THE POSTING ORDER NOW, SO...I'LL GO AHEAD ._.)

Akasha relaxed her stance once she realized that it was the other students coming towards them and not a threat. She had been ready to attack, and was glad that she waited before attacking. "I'm glad you all are alright and that you found us. Now we're all together again."

She looked curiously at the triplets pet, wanting to pet its soft feathers, but she knew that most animals did not like the undead. She nodded at the Sanders triplet, "I suppose that's somewhat a good idea, though I do not like the thought of staying here overnight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:38 am

Jason stood silently, watching them. He blinked his eyes tiredly, trying not to fall over. He was glad to hear that the Professors were coming to get them soon, but not all entirely happy to see the girl he had, accidentally, attacked. Jason never moved from his spot, almost afraid if he did he'd fall over. He just gave a grunt to let them know he heard them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:52 pm

[How about this... Posting Order: Aimee, Akasha, Todd, Jason, Aurora, Moses?]

Aimee patted Alfie's neck gratefully before he took to the sky and she turned around, heading closer towards the group.
"Well, if we are to sleep here, perhaps firewood would be a smart move? We can easily light it with a spell," She nodded thinking it was one of the best courses of action to take. "It should keep us warm as we sleep through the night, we should also probably take it in turns to stay guard of one another. There's likely to be even more danger as it draws darker." She looked around, not really thinking it was possible for the forest to get much darker, but nonetheless she knew it would. Huddling into her Hufflepuff scarf, she shivered a little at the cold.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:15 am

(Works for me ^^)

Akasha frowned deeply, "That may not be a good idea. The light from the fire may attract predators. But you all still need a he Perhaps we should set up some protective spells, or something of the like, first? I'd rather be safe than sorry ."

(That was a shit post...>.>))
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:25 am

Todd nodded, stretching out the kinks in his back before glancing around at the others. He agreed with both Aimee and Akasha; they desperately needed to find some source of warmth, but he didn't fancy running into a giant spider here either. "Hm...either way, we're gonna need warmth. Could we, like, cast some kinda spell on a fire to make it less...visible?" he suggested, though he figured it was a crap thought anyway. "Or some other way to get some heat, like a potion or something?" We could all...cuddle? he thought, lips pursing to hide his smirk at the thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:57 am

(( OOC: I was half tempted to put Jason saying they could cuddle with him in his other form since he radiates enough heat alone to be okay, he'd probably be asleep during it so no one would have to worry about him attacking either. Just a thought. ))

Jason couldn't stand up any longer, he just moved to a sitting position on the ground as he tried to keep enough of his energy to stay awake. He didn't need Akasha's weird adrenaline magic but he was half tempted just to shift to have a warmer coat in the cooler air.

(( Lame post but meh. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Aurora hadn't spoken allot since the others had arrived. If they could come here on a flying animal than how wasn't that no option to take them all with it back to the castle? Or one by one? Aurora kept that thought for herself as she listened to the conversation of the group. Akasha was right, they needed protection. Though the others had a good point as well. To be honest Aurora was freezing again.
As she looked at Jason, Who seemed to grow tired again.
If only he had the strength to shift, Than maybe it would help with the warmth. Aurora sighed. Decisions decisions.
She stepped forward. ''How about we split the group? Akasha you know the forest, And you could use your sense right? Maybe you could go with Aimee and find some wood while me and...'' She pointed at other boy. Who was he in the first place..
''Could think of something to protect us with?'' Actually now she said it, it sounded like a stupid idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:29 am

After finding the others and getting off of the Hippogryff, Moses remained quiet as the others began to chat and come up with ideas of what to do. When the suggestion of splitting up again was mentioned, the Hufflepuff prankster frowned. "I think we've done enough splitting up." he mentioned. Dark chocolate eyes flickered over to Aimee, worried for his friend in case something else happened to her. Though warmth was needed, he didn't like the idea of them splitting up.

"Firewood isn't all that hard to find, we're in a forest after all." he commented, looking up at all the branches and knowing that there would be some scattered about. "Besides, we could always just cuddle." he added with a grin. He was half joking of course. Body heat was a quick way to get warm. Perhaps it was the Hufflepuff in him, but he didn't see a problem with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:47 pm

"I'm up for cuddling!" Aimee giggled and nodded at Moses as they all began to gather firewood from the forest nearby, it didn't take long for them to have a small pile in the middle for them to sit around. Parts from the fallen trees were easily divided using the spell "Diffindo" and levitated around the small pile of firewood using "Molibarus" to make perfect logs to either sleep on or sit comfortably.

Aimee hadn't been much use, without Alfie, she was still unsteady on her feet and didn't particularly have the strength to get up. She was beginning to wonder if she had strained or broken her ankle during the fall. Nonetheless, once sat on a log, she felt happy and looking towards the pile of firewood, she decided to be useful somehow and light it.

"Incendio nox," Aimee whispered and directed her wand at the pile of wood, it instantly flamed alight but there was no smoke and the fire was dark flames. It wouldn't attract predetors this way. Proud of her imaginative combination of the spells, she settled further onto the log and watched the others. "Now I suppose we just need some protective charm of some sort..." She agreed with Aurora, she would feel safer that way, now at least there was no reason to split up since they had found a way around the warmth element. "But, we have to be careful that the Professor's can still find us." Aimee pointed out, so hiding charms and spells to render them unseen wouldn't be helpful.

Yawning, Aimee realised she really was becoming tired, but didn't really want to show it and seem weak to the others. Instead, she simply shuddered a little and huddled closer to the fire, wondering when they could finally relax and rest.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:14 am

Akasha rose an eyebrow at the cuddling idea, but chose not to comment. It was obvious cuddling with her would only make the others even colder. Besides, the idea of cuddling with people that she didn't know that well made her uncomfortable.

Once the fire was set up, she observed the others and their tired eyes and hunch posture. It was obvious that they were all exhausted from stress and having to keep their gaurd up throughout the whole night. She herself wasn't at all tired, or needed sleep, so loud enough for the group to hear, she said, "Don't worry about the protection spells, Sanders, I'll keep watch. I can tell that you guys are tired, so just rest. I'll stay up and keep an eye out for the teachers and cast the protection spells."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:42 am

Todd glanced up in surprise at Akasha. He'd figured everyone would shoot for taking shifts, but this way did make more sense. She was, after all, a vampire. Out of all of them, she'd probably be the most capable of alerting them in case of danger. "If you're sure..." he murmured, stifling a yawn as he peered at the group through the almost nonexistent firelight. "And you won't need any rest?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:51 am

Jason didn't deny the logic in what Akasha had said. She clearly had the most energy at the moment and she would be the best person, vampire?, (he couldn't make up his mind) to go against anything that would try to attack them.

"I agree."

((sorry for the lame post. xD No one really talks to me. /loners ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:57 am

Aurora didn't do anything just watch as everyone seemed to be up for the cuddling, Aurora walked towards Jason, As she sat down next to him she looked at him. ''I hope you don't mind..'' She whispered at him, As she looked at the others.
Nobody really liked her that was obvious. ''I don't suppose anybody else wants to cuddle with me..'' She said more to Jason, But yet a little bit loud so the others would maybe hear it as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:21 am

Moses grinned at Aimee as she voted for cuddling, before going to help collect firewood. It really was easier to find. Old branches littered the ground. It wasn't long before enough was collected. But all the while, it appeared that Aimee was having a bit of trouble. When she went off to sit down, Moses casted her a worried glance. She seemed happy and fine, but did she take a worse hit from the fall than he thought?

As the fire was lit, the darker skinned boy made his way over to her and sat down. "You okay?' he asked, brushing his shoulder against hers. His dark eyes looking at her worriedly.

His attention was broken away when he heard someone speak, looking over to the blonde Slytherin girl. Moses gave a cheeky grin. "I wouldn't mind, but somehow I feel you have a no HufflePuff policy." he said with a wink, a grin that showed he spoke in jest. Though there was some truth to it too. Most Slytherins, maybe all of them, didn't seem to stand the HufflePuff house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:54 am

Aimee shivered and blushed as Moses knocked her side gently, checking she was alright.

"I'm just a little shaken and my ankle hurts a little, but other than that, I am good Mr Moses!" Aimee's face brightened and she grinned, nervously leaning against him for warmth. Her eyelids were quickly becoming droopy and she had to fight sleep, leaning back up, she fought off a yawn with a smile.

"So are we all sleeping now?" Aimee glanced around at the others. Aurora seemed quite content with Jason, herself with Moses and Todd seemed independent enough to not particularly revel in the idea of keeping warm through cuddling. Looking up at Akasha as she spoke, she nodded gratefully. "Thank you Akasha, that is ever so kind of you!" She grinned and ignoring the radiating cold from the vampire's body, the pain on her ankle as she stood, she walked over and gave her a gleeful tight hug. "Now we can get some rest!" She smiled brightly, returning to Moses' side, her eyelids gently closing as she leant against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:48 am

When the Sanders twin hugged her, Akasha's eyes widened in surprise; she expected gratitude, but not an actual hug. 'Then again, she is a Hufflepuff...'

She chuckled internally, "Yes, you all get some sleep. I will be enough to protect you."

Glancing down at her injured arm, Akasha transfigured a part of her cloak into a gauze. She wrapped that around her limb with her wand, tightening it evere so slightly. Once she was sure it was on right, she walked around the camp, casting protective spells on the area.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:52 am

Todd stretched out on his log, trying to see the stars through the thick branches of the trees all around them, but it was fruitless. He felt more isolated now than ever. Trying to shake these thoughts, he listened to the sounds of the forest; Akasha's footsteps as she walked around them; the rustling in the bushes which could be anything from a squirrel to a centaur; the steady, rythmic pounding of his own heart. Eventually, lulled by the Forest's symphony, he faded into a deep, dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:13 am

Jason sighed, he moved into his Tiger form trotting next to Aurora. He brushed his face on the woman as he offered without a voice to cuddle in this form. He stretched, folding his paws one over the other. It was obvious he was in control unlike the last time he turned. He laid his muzzle on his paws as his bright blue eyes scanned the area. His abilities to smell and see were a lot more powerful in this form. If anything happened, he could protect them.

He could make up for hurting them, something he hadn't meant to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:20 am

Ignore me >.<'' Wrong account XD

Last edited by Sinbad Lestrange on Wed May 16, 2012 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:22 am

(( Oh hi Sinbad. Nice to meet you. xD ))

(( Repeat of order Aimee, Akasha, Todd, Jason, Aurora, Moses ))

Last edited by Eli Ezra on Thu May 17, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:02 am

(OOC: Fuck v.v'' XDDD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:10 am

Aurora smiled as Jason changed, Softly letting her hands run through his hair as she laid against him, Making herself comfortable.
His warmth was really nice. Closing her eyes as Aurora slowly fell to sleep.

(OOC: *COUGH*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:19 am

(( OOC: Moses's turn + are we allowed to RP out of this thread with characters in this thread? x___x ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:31 am

(OOC: yes you are allowed. To rp outside this thread. I thought with a maximum of 2 topics ) and the class topics don't count xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:08 am

Moses was a bit concerned as Aimee confessed to her ankle hurting, but knowing he couldn't really do anything about it, kept his mouth closed. So long as she stayed off it until they got back to school she should be fine. I hope so anyways. he thought. Feeling the blonde place her head upon his shoulder, he gave a soft smile before looking around at the others. Hearing Akasha's words of staying up to watch over them, he felt a wave of gratitude hit him. "Grazi." he said, though his voice a bit quieter than intended, his body tired from the day's events.

The Italian frowned as he watched Aimee get up to hug the vampire girl, worried that she might cause more harm to her ankle. But he relaxed when she returned, one again placing her head upon his shoulder. The dark skinned teen moved his arm to wrap around her shoulder, to help give her warmth and make sure she didn't fall off. He turned his head as best as he could to look at her, noticng her eye lids drooping. "Sogni d'oro (sweet dreams), Aimee." he said quietly to her.

Once again the Hufflepuff looked about, seeing others beginning to nod off. Todd was soon out like a light and turning his attention to the Slytherins, he spotted Jason change into a tiger once more. At first, Moses stiffened,a bit worried after what had happened the last time, but the Animagus merely approached the Minister's daughter and cuddled up against her. It was sort of... cute. He'd probably maul me if I said it out loud. he thought with a small snicker.

Soon enough it was only he and Akasha that remained awake, or it looked like it through his sleep hazed mind. Dark chocolate eyes dropped in heaviness, but he did not wish to sleep just yet. It didn't sit quite right with him to have the white haired girl be the only one awake. But he felt the tiredness in his body was slowly winning. "Thanks again Akasha." he mumbled out, trying hard to fight with what his body so badly wanted. But in the end, sleep one over, and without even realizing when, the Italian fell fast asleep, his head on top of Aimee's as his arm remained wrapped around her shoulder.

Last edited by Moses Vargas on Fri May 18, 2012 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next