Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? Empty
PostSubject: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:09 am

Yeah, I'm such a follower. XD But I figured I might as well post something and see if anyone's interested in plotting and all. I have two characters, Jim and Belle, and here's what I've got for them so far:

Jim Hawkins
Friends: Molly, Evaine, Brieanne, Todd
Enemies: Fionn, Donn
Crushes:
Major Love Interest:
Teacher likes: Riley, Alliss
Teacher dislikes:

Belle Mallery
Friends: Daniel, Holly
Enemies:
Crushes:
Major Love Interest:
Student likes:
Student dislikes:

Last edited by Jim Hawkins on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:11 am

Hmm where should evaine be for Bell?
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:13 am

Teacher Likes for Jim: Alliss? XD Cause of the plot we discussed maybe? <33
MAYBE PUT AIMEE UNDER CRUSHES PWEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? -jumpsonandclingsto-

I need to stop posting really ott fluffy and cute things as the minister 8'D
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:14 am

@Evaine I picture Belle liking Evaine, even if she's not good at Herbology. She would try to help her, maybe have some after-class tutoring? She does want her students to succeed.

@Minister Yeah, I could do that. Smile Jim will be kinda slow when it comes to crushes, especially admitting his own feelings, so for now, I think it will stay blank. That will probably change soon, though, depending on who catches his eye. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:17 am

Yeyy okay XD
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:21 am

sounds great to me Very Happy Evaine could use the help she can get
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:35 am

Moses will so be his buddy and somewhat protector by pranking his bullies!
And try to get Jim to lighten up and prank too! Very Happy

Not sure how Prof would feel about him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:11 am

Yay! Smile Jim needs more guy friends. So far he only has Todd. XD

I don't know, Belle's kinda soft when it comes to Margaret, so she may be lenient when it comes to Moses as well, depending on how disruptive his pranks are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:20 am

Caleb I could imgine been friends with Jim but I don't know what he relation to Evie should be ??
As for Belle I couldn 't imgine them causing any trouble and Evie is really good at hebolgy Very Happy <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:24 am

Q.Q and we were supposed to be quidditch buddies together....
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:30 am

@Caleb Yeah, sounds like fun! Smile Idk, we could always have them meet and see what happens. Yay, Belle has another herbology lover! Smile

@Margaret Hooray for Quidditch buddies! Smile I can see Margaret practically dragging Jim over to a field to show her what he can do. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:10 pm

I know I'm not on a lot, but can we plot? :3
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Sure! Smile Feel free to send me a message anytime you have an idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:08 pm

A message will head your way as soon as an idea hits my brain XD ALl I got is the hanging out on full moons at the moment XD
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:15 pm

1# on Jim's hit list XD
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Can Val be like a little sister to Jim Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Totally! Smile He'll probably end up putting her and Pippa in the "little sister" category. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?   Jumping Onto the Bandwagon.  XD  Want to plot? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jumping Onto the Bandwagon. XD Want to plot?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: